Eric

Default Anybody have T/S specs on Kove Audio Z15D?

I have limited specs, on these but if somebody had the entire spec
sheet/instruction manual of the Kove Audio Z15D that you can scan or
copy I'd appreciate it greatly. I particularly need to know the
volume the driver itself displaces. I'll call them tomorow but if
somebody responds by tonight that would be wonderful. Thanks.