Default Question. How do I get rid of reverb/hollow type audio sound on a audio track? TIA

Question. How do I get rid of reverb/hollow type audio sound on a audio track? TIA

I have a tape recording from 1983 it was recorded using an open mic in an auditorium. The audio sounds
very far a way with a little reverb. How do I get the sound to come closer to me and not sound so hollow?

TIA

Scott Dorsey

Question. How do I get rid of reverb/hollow type audio sound on a audio track? TIA

I have a tape recording from 1983 it was recorded using an open mic in an auditorium. The audio sounds
very far a way with a little reverb. How do I get the sound to come closer to me and not sound so hollow?

There isn't really much you can do for it. You can play around a little bit
with expansion, but there is really no way to undo room effects.