Posted to cornell.marketplace,ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
t.f.

Default FS: Acoustat 2+2 Medallion + Electrostatic Speakers

Nearly 8ft tall full range electrostatic speakers. 2004 had full Medallion
transformer upgrade with new bias supply and polypropylene capacitors and
wirewound resistor upgrade.

These speakers are now world class performers and even stock was one of the
best Acoustat ever made. the panels are perfect and were built to last a
lifetime. New black socks were bought last year as well and the company who
made them originally is still manufacturing replacements in any color you
choose.

The company making original transformers is still making replacements
(Galaxy Magnetics in NJ).

These are best picked up since shipping will be expensive to crate and
truck. I'll meet halfway within 200 miles.

Will be happy to audition if you live close enough to drive (Ithaca NY)

607-273-4572
lv msg if no answer.

Posted to cornell.marketplace,ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
t.f.

price is $1200 firm.

Upgrade costs were $1500 alone only a yr ago.

Posted to cornell.marketplace,ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALert MoreUATION

Default Acoustat 2+2 Medallion bluebook valued as required by law!

In article , "t.f."
wrote:

price is $1200 firm.

Upgrade costs were $1500 alone

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to cornell.marketplace,ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
t.f.

hah!
amazing how arbitrary your numbers are Robert. they change every time...

Posted to ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:33:01 GMT, "t.f."
wrote:

hah!
amazing how arbitrary your numbers are Robert. they change every time...

My numbers are my numbers!

Because Brian said so !

Posted to cornell.marketplace,ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"t.f." wrote in message
hah!
amazing how arbitrary your numbers are Robert. they change every time...

Dear t.f.,
"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK" is Brian L. McCarty. Mr. McCarty is angry at me
because I have exposed a number of his unsavory activities, which include
attempted investment fraud. McCarty persistently uses the identities of
living people on the internet in an attempt to cloak his activities. At
intervals, I publish the following statement about McCarty. While McCarty is
a resident and citizen of Australia, I am a U.S. citizen, residing near
Philadelphia. I may be reached at (215) 646-4894 for further clarification.

Regards,
Bob Morein

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Posted to ithaca.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"t.f." wrote in message
hah!
amazing how arbitrary your numbers are Robert. they change every time...

Dear t.f.,
"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK" is Brian L. McCarty. Mr. McCarty is angry at
me
because I have exposed my big penis to him via email and he is
jealous..I want to be part of his activities, which include
attempted B and D and sodomy.
I often go crazy and post funny things about McCarty.
While McCarty is ignoring me I get very jealous..
I am a very Gay U.S. citizen, residing near
Philadelphia. I may be reached at (215) 646-4894 for further
clarification and wild times.

Regards,
Bob Morein