good4u

Default Need MAJOR help ASAP!

A friend of mine has recently done something that I'm not sure of how
to fix.

She has a 2003 Hyundai Elantra that came with a factory Clarion CD
player. She accidently inserted her Parking Pass(a flat peice of
plastic) into the CD player!!! Now it won't come out...

I have no idea how she did that...but she did.

Is there any way I can get it out now? Do I have to remove it and
take it apart or is there some type of reset button on it etc..??

THANKS A MILLION!
mayhemkrew

Well I doubt the parking pass is shaped like a cd right? So resetting or
trying to eject it will not do any good. You will need to remove the
stereo and at first try to shake it out, but if that fails, you will need to
open it up.

om...