winkenstein

Default what the hell happened?

well...
let me be the first to start this group over.
looks to me like the server got formatted.
anyone else have an opinion as to what happened to R.A.C.?

Mines reading Chinese what about yours??

Mister.Lull

I thought someone was just cleaning up all the crap that had happened
with the asian spam... Oh well...

Mister.Lull

The old topics are still active though, probably a bi-product of trying
to clean out a forum that's just a collection of other forums... Or am
I the only one posting and reading this group through google?

Mister.Lull

winkenstein

yes, i'm getting somesort of chinese, or what ever foriegn language it
is,
it appears to be someone trying to get everybody in on the next big
money
making thing.

have you tried clicking on the first link in the message?
i really hate to admit this.
but...
it kind of makes sense what they are trying to push.

80's big money from, i can't remember now.
90's started the big computer and internet revolution.
now... the stay young and healthy revolution,
it makes sense to me, if only i had some money floating around
that i felt comfortable getting rid of to invest in pharmacuticals.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN EXTRA COUPLE THOUSAND DOLLARS,
floating around that they would be willing to loan me for the next ohh,
10
or 20 years?

winkenstein

i'm reading this through google also "mister.lull"
small world?

Mister.Lull

Whether it's a small world or not depends upon where you are, I
guess...

Mister.Lull

winkenstein

Michigan, you?

Mister.Lull

Seattle

Kevin McMurtrie

In article .com,
"winkenstein" wrote:

well...
let me be the first to start this group over.
looks to me like the server got formatted.
anyone else have an opinion as to what happened to R.A.C.?

Google doesn't filter their own postings. You gotta love the irony
because they are the probably the biggest source of Usenet attacks.
Nobody appears to be maintaining Google Groups so it's a favorite
gateway for spammers, hackers, and trolls.

Don't reply to spam. It makes a mess for those of us with real news
servers.

AntiSpammer

those spam postings are from a taiwanese.
using traditional chinese...$#%^*$^(%

Mister.Lull

Who is Amos, and why is (s)he replying to all that crap?!?

Mister.Lull

winkenstein

probally an altewr ego of the person who originally posted the crap
trying to make it look at though someone is genuinly interested.

or, just some kids playing games, you know, answering youself, so you
sound important. (ha-ha-ha, what a jokester)

No Spam

"winkenstein" wrote in message
oups.com...
well...
let me be the first to start this group over.

The group is fine. Google sucks. Get a real newsfeed.
Rec.audio.car is NOT a google group. Google is fraudulent
when they pretend that this Usenet newsgroup is a Google
forum. This is Usenet, not google, and Usenet is very
resilient.

looks to me like the server got formatted.
anyone else have an opinion as to what happened to R.A.C.?

Nothing, except an attack that google enabled. When
batteries in your TV remote run out, do you ask "What
happened to the public airwaves?" Sheesh.