swbell

Default Archives

I am on SWBELL DSL and I would like to look back through the old post to
hopefully find the info I need. Can someone please tell me if there is a
site that has archives or at least goes back 1-3 years on rec.audio.car?

Is there any other car audio groups like this.

Thanks, Lance

Cyrus

"swbell" wrote:

I am on SWBELL DSL and I would like to look back through the old post to
hopefully find the info I need. Can someone please tell me if there is a
site that has archives or at least goes back 1-3 years on rec.audio.car?

IIRC Google groups goes back awhile.

Is there any other car audio groups like this.

Like this meaning on usenet, no more for this continent. If you mean
about car audio in general, sure there a few web forums.
SoundIllusions.net is one for example.

Thanks, Lance

hth,

--