Trevor Wilson

Default I lied about Bose yesterday

I was up at the bank yesterday, signing some paperwork for a new mortgage
for a new home. The (very cute) loans officer, upon noting my business,
asked me what I thought about her new system. I asked what it was. She
replied: "A Bose. I only paid 4 Grand for it" (At this point my partner shot
me a knowing stare). I then asked if she liked the looks and the sound. She
said "Yes, I love it." I then said that Bose had a very nice remote control,
was easy to use and looked good.

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

WHEW! I got the loan.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson wrote:
I was up at the bank yesterday, signing some paperwork for a new mortgage
for a new home. The (very cute) loans officer, upon noting my business,
asked me what I thought about her new system. I asked what it was. She
replied: "A Bose. I only paid 4 Grand for it" (At this point my partner shot
me a knowing stare). I then asked if she liked the looks and the sound. She
said "Yes, I love it." I then said that Bose had a very nice remote control,
was easy to use and looked good.

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

WHEW! I got the loan.

Say five Hail Mary's and eat a Vegemite sandwich for breakfast for the
next 30 days. ;-)

Robert Morein

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I was up at the bank yesterday, signing some paperwork for a new mortgage
for a new home. The (very cute) loans officer, upon noting my business,
asked me what I thought about her new system. I asked what it was. She
replied: "A Bose. I only paid 4 Grand for it" (At this point my partner

shot
me a knowing stare). I then asked if she liked the looks and the sound.

She
said "Yes, I love it." I then said that Bose had a very nice remote

control,
was easy to use and looked good.

It will burn to the ground. And then it will be discovered that the house
was built over a landfill containing a discarded Bose Waveradio.

The Curse of Bose!

Sander deWaal

"Trevor Wilson" said:

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

But not in the same small package :-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Michael Conzo

"Trevor Wilson" wrote:

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

I've often read your claims that Bose were shonky speakers. It was rumoured
that you were an angry ex-Bose dealer. So it's funny mate to see the old
axiom "every whore has her price" applied to your conduct.

Clyde Slick

"Michael Conzo" wrote in message
"Trevor Wilson" wrote:

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell
her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more
functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

I've often read your claims that Bose were shonky speakers. It was
rumoured
that you were an angry ex-Bose dealer. So it's funny mate to see the old
axiom "every whore has her price" applied to your conduct.

The whore being someone who passed off Bose as being great stuff.

You wrote:

I've often read your claims that Bose were shonky speakers.

**Nope. That would be a lie. Let me set you straight. Here is what I
REALLY think of Bose:
Bose products are WAY over-priced, poorly assembled junk. Speakers
which are supported by a disgusting network of slimey dealers who
engage in price maintenance. Despite selling almost no Bose 901
speakers, the company keeps the product on it's price list, since to
admit that it is a highly flawed peice of crap, would require an
admission by Bose that the product was designed along a faulty premise.

It was rumoured
that you were an angry ex-Bose dealer.

**Was it? Who by? Cite please. I'll be happy to set the dogs of law
onto them. I am proud to admit that I have NEVER been involved with the
sale of Bose products.

So it's funny mate to see the old
axiom "every whore has her price" applied to your conduct.

**That axiom could be applied to Bose retailers. They're far too lazy
to educate their customers, preferring , instead, to pocet the
considerable profits dangled by Bose.

Trevor Wilson

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
You wrote:

I've often read your claims that Bose were shonky speakers.

Trevor, "Michael Conzo" = Brian L. McCarty.

Robert Morein

"Trevor Wilson" wrote:

I think she bought the bull**** I handed her. I would have loved to tell
her
that I could offer her the same sound quality, looks and more
functionality
for less than a Grand. Not much point though.

I've often read your claims that Bose were shonky speakers. It was
rumoured
that you were an angry ex-Bose dealer. So it's funny mate to see the old
axiom "every whore has her price" applied to your conduct.

"Michael Conzo" is Brian L. McCarty, who in the past has been involved in
the sale of Bose speakers to theaters. He has posted a number of obnoxiously
shill-type articles about Bose.