Dan Powers

Default little help with a music business idea

trying to further a production house/ music licensing business.

We are doing OK right now but I am just trying to spread my wings a
little... any seminars, websites I should check, ect, ect? Lets discuss all
of our options (for all you trying to do what we are doing)!