Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] foo@bar.com is offline

Default What is the status of the 2016 California Audio Show?

Has anybody heard anything about this year's California Audio Show?
It appears that Northern California's only audio show isn't happening
this year? I have not had any response from Dagogo and I can't find
anything on the Net about it, not even a cancellation notice?
My email is JohnMee3 AT comcast.net, not whatever is in the header
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Has anybody heard anything about this year's California Audio Show?
It appears that Northern California's only audio show isn't happening
this year? I have not had any response from Dagogo and I can't find
anything on the Net about it, not even a cancellation notice?

Call Now 1.510.734.4854

Try calling the number. But, I expect it has moved:

http://theshownewport.com/

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA