Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Detecting Audio Distortion, The Human Way

Honey, change the radio station, I think WKMA ceased broadcasting...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...losegirl-o.mp3

Change it to WBOM, with their slogan, We're Bold On Music!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...losegirl-b.mp3

Bootleg compilation :-)

On a serious note, this sounds nice, mainly (64%) clean Mono. Wish Ringo didn't change what he doing, fouled the recording a bit. Key point, listening with headphones, sounds nice when backing vocals start. However, listening to it with -34 DB earplugs and headphones, I start hearing backing vocal distortion at points. Possible way to detect distortion?...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...everywhere.mp3

Thanks!

Jack