TV

Default FS: Heathkit AS-101 loudspeaker [ALTEC]

For Sale:

One Heathkit AS-101 loudspeaker. $300.00/BO

This is an "end table" size loudspeaker made for Heathkit
using Altec components. I've been told that its equivalent
to an Altec Valencia. Has an 811B horn, with an 806 driver
and a 416A woofer.

The loudspeaker is in good working condition, the drivers
appear to be in remarkably good condition - no dings or
rust anywhere that I can see. The cabinet is fair.

I'm not an audiophile, but a good friend of mine is, and
he's listened to this speaker and remarked that it sounds
appropriately "horny".

If you'd like to see some pictures of this unit, I have
some I can email.

The loudspeaker is located in a northern suburb of St. Paul,
MN. I'd prefer not to ship (I don't want to try to pack it),
but if you're not local I'd be willing to deliver it to a
"Pack & Ship" place within a reasonable distance.

Any questions, please email. Remove the "_nospam_" first.

Thanks.
TV