Uncle Russ

Default KM-184 STEREO PAIR FOR SALE

I hope an announcement on this group doesn't seem "cheesy" but I really
can't think of a more appropriate bunch of guys.

My set is really in superb, new condition and I want to sell it so I can get
a pair of Schoeps which, in retrospect, is more appropriate for what I
record. The serial numbers are close but not consecutive and the mics seem
quite closely matched so maybe somebody at Neumann actually put them
together for a reason. It is the single box set consisting of the mics,
mounts, and windscreens. The box still resides in the cardboard sleeve (also
in great shape).

The mounts and windscreens have never left the box. The finish on the mic
bodies is perfect; I take meticulous care of them. They have never left the
studio, never been dropped, bumped, or handled roughly, never been used with
a vocalist, and function perfectly.

They are a little over two years old. I'm hoping to sell them for about
$950.

I am in the Los Angeles area if that makes a difference.

"Uncle Russ" Reinberg

WESTLAKE PUBLISHING COMPANY
www.finescalerr.com
WESTLAKE RECORDS
www.westlakerecords.com

Max Arwood

Sorry already got a pair of those. Great recordings! That Buffet sure
sounds sweet! What kind of mouthpiece do you use?
Max Arwood

Benjamin Maas

I'll just post to back Russ up on this.. These mics are in absolutely
pristine condition- I've done a number of recordings with them and they are
about as perfect as you'll find for these mics.

Take advantage of the deal- new condition, used price.

--Ben

--
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio