Lowndes

Default Neve 1066 Auction Scam Alert!

Hey all - Just wanted to let everyone know that I have received a few emails
from bidders on the Brent Averill 1066 modules asking if I was selling them
out of Ebay. Apparently someone is posing as me, emailing bidders that did
not win, claiming to have the modules for sale out of auction due to
non-paying bidders. Just wanted to let everyone know that in fact the
modules and all the auctions for that matter are paid for and are no longer
available.. so if you bid on any of the items I had for auction and did not
win - and you receive an email claiming the item is for sale, just be aware
that it is a scam.

Thanks,
Paul

Sean Conolly

"Lowndes" wrote in message
Hey all - Just wanted to let everyone know that I have received a few

emails
from bidders on the Brent Averill 1066 modules asking if I was selling

them
out of Ebay. Apparently someone is posing as me, emailing bidders that

did
not win, claiming to have the modules for sale out of auction due to
non-paying bidders. Just wanted to let everyone know that in fact the
modules and all the auctions for that matter are paid for and are no

longer
available.. so if you bid on any of the items I had for auction and did

not
win - and you receive an email claiming the item is for sale, just be

aware
that it is a scam.

You might want to send your own emails to the non-winning bidders and inform
them directly.

Sean

Ebay Scam Alert Rob Reedijk Pro Audio 4 September 26th 03 08:26 PM
NEXXON SCAM ALERT - INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY! Nexxon Car Audio 8 September 9th 03 10:47 PM
Neve 1066 ????? for auction........ Bill Buswinka Pro Audio 3 August 7th 03 12:58 PM
Need empty rack for pair of Neve 1066 / 1073 modules ....trade/ buy.... Bill Buswinka Pro Audio 1 July 29th 03 06:52 PM