Randy and Michelle

Default Legacy Signature III's or Paradigm Signature 8's

I am currently considering the Legacy Signature III's and the Paradigm
Signature 8's. I auditioned the Signature 8's and they sounded excellent.
The only thing that bothered me is the high's seemed a tad bright on some
CD's. I love the build quality of the Signature III's and I've read a lot
of good reviews about them (Sensible Sound). My room is about 20' by 25'.
I like a dynamic speaker with a tight bass.

Which is the better speaker of the two in your opinion? I can get the
Legacy's for $4400 and the Paradigm's for about $4800. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Randy