Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Stupid Audio Quote of the Day

On Dec 29, 12:11*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Dec 29, 6:50*am, Boon wrote:

On Dec 29, 12:04*am, ScottW wrote:

On Dec 28, 7:29*pm, Boon wrote:

On Dec 28, 1:23*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Dec 28, 10:26*am, Boon wrote:

On Dec 28, 12:08*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Dec 27, 10:07*am, Boon wrote:

On Dec 23, 7:53*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"But the simple fact remains: any $500 turntable sounds
better than any $1000 CD player, any $2000 turntable
sounds better than any $4000 CD transport/DAC combo and
on and on and on."

http://www.furious.com/perfect/vinyl.html

Simple facts for simple minds.
Who could write such shallow ignorant garbage? *This
thread could run for months.

Shallow is as shallow does.

The other day I was wondering whether Boon has run that rag he was editing
out of business yet.

The other day I was wondering if Susie still talked to you and if
Pastor Matt had kicked you out of the congregation. Coincidence, huh?

*I'm wondering if your still proud to call a scumbag nameshifting
troll like Shht, your friend? * You couldn't pick lower form of life
to associate yourself with.

Yes I could.

*Nice non-defense of shhhtard. *He isn't the worst scum of the earth
IYO. *LoL.

I could pick a mullet-wearing,

* speaking of lies....but about hair? How silly and childish
can you be? *Never mind, I know how childish you can be.

back-stabbing right-winger

*When did I ever back-stab you? *I've always told you what a low-life
you
are straight up front. *Unlike you, I don't play petty usenet games.

who makes fun of my children and tells lies about my personal life.

*I only know what you've demonstrated or outright stated about
yourself.

*special needs kid.....check
*cheating wife........check
*victim of adultery.....check
(or should I say lack of responsibility for failed relationships?)
*multiple divorces.....check
*economically challenged......check
*overweight diabetic.......check
*unstable home ........check
*hot wife envy...........check
*nice car envy .........check
*nice house envy......check
*( I guess I won't tell you about the beutiful ocean view property I
just acquired for a nice little getaway, I don't want your envy to
become unbearable).
*golden ears claims.....check
*lousy TT setup....... check
*audiophool...........check
*technically ignorant....check
*ex-audiowhore.......check
*fraud.................. check
*liar....................check

*Nice list Phillips. *But there it is, as straight to your face as you
can hope for. *Am I sorry I gave you any hospitality? *Check.

Here's a new entry...Is tone audio sorry they can be associated with
dirtbag like you? *I can only suspect...check.

Looks like I hit another nerve with the mullet comment. That aside, I
don't think there's a single sane person on Usenet who reads your
comments above and thinks you're telling the truth about any of it.

But...once again, I'm sorry I ever let you into my house. I'm sorry I
ever took you to my favorite deli. I'm sorry I shlepped my turntable
120 miles to your house so you could hear better sound.

*It was a real waste of time as no one heard anything "better".
*Just comparable until the foghorn went off.

(BTW...how
would you know my turntable is set up wrong when yours sounds so
dreadful?)

*It's pretty simple. *Some decent bass around 30Hz made something in
your arm/cart/isolation table honk like a foghorn. *Mine hasn't ever
produced
any audible resonant honking like yours.
I jumped out of my chair to hit the volume but luckily it
was a short note. *Your lame bassless speakers may have never
triggered
it but it was still a very amateurish and potentially destructive
mistake in
matching components none the less.
I don't expect you to publicly acknowledge it. *I expect you to lie
and deny as has been your practice for as long I've known you.

It's funny how you never brought this up when you heard it.

*LoL. *I saw the horror on your face as you heard it too.

Yes. Everyone in the room noticed that your walls were making horrible
rattling sounds. Even you admitted it at the time. Now you're trying
to say it was the tonearm? LoL!

*Enough said.
*I saw almost the same look when I offered you a scotch, quickly
followed by a glass of ice water to cool the sweat which was profusely
pouring from your panic stricken brow.

And as I said, this never happened. I was surprised when you ruined a
fine single malt scotch with a bunch of ice cubes, but other than that
this incident is a figment of your imagination.

Add pansy to the list.....check.

Ten years martial arts training when I was a kid. Let's put it to the
test.

no one
else mentioned anything and you're only bringing it up years after it
supposedly happened. You're either lying about it, or you're so used
to your dead, lifeless system that a brass instrument sounds like a
"foghorn" to you.

As far as lies go, you made up a bunch of lies about me in your post
above.

*Which one is that? *Your divorce record?

Yes. I was divorced once, in 1990.

*Special needs kid?

Yes...he suffers from tha same disorder as you.

*Victim of adultery?

I still don't know what you're talking about there, but I find it
highly unlikely that I would discuss such a sensitive topic with
someone who was little more than an acquaintance at the time.

Your envy?

As I've said before, I wouldn't trade positions with you in a million
years. You spend your time spamming Usenet newsgroups with political
propaganda. A happy man wouldn't do that.

Plus, trading places would mean I'd have to lower my IQ by about 40
points.

*Audiowhore? *Maybe that one is giving you too much credit.
*A whore does get paid. I can see why no one would ever pay you for
your
*work.

And yet I've been paid plenty. More lies on your part.

*You did that because I mentioned that you sport a mullet. The
question is, of course, why you don't just get a haircut if you hate
it so much?

To watch you make up a slew of lies about me due to your hairstyle
says volumes about your integrity. There's not a person on Usenet that
doesn't think you're a loon at this point. Even the guys over on the
Charger group barely acknowledge your existence. If they do, it's to
make fun of you.

I see why the only use tone could find for you was schlepping food.

Oh look. Another lie. I never shlepped food,

*Funny, thats not what your bio said. *Too bad tone pulled it
and has no trace of your brief stint there. *

You mean the dozens of articles I wrote over the last three years are
suddenly removed from the archives? Hmmm...I still see them.

It's as if you were
never there at all.

Except for all those bylines, all those articles, I guess you're
right.

I can't say I blame them for wanting to put that sordid episode behind
as quickly as possible.

We parted amicably. I still talk to Jeff all the time. You're so
consumed with burning bridges that I guess you assume everyone thinks
the same way as you do. But with your ASD, you can't tell the
difference.