George Middius

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey: No, high-end audio is
not for Bug Eaters.

The high end industry you speak of,[sic] is mostly myth.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't exist, then how can it
bother you?

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey:

No,
high-end audio is not for Bug Eaters.

How childish can you get, Middius?

I'm sure you'll give us some examples real soon now! :-(

The high end industry you speak of,[sic] is mostly myth.

Yet another case of Middius pulling the debating trade
gambit of picking at the details in order to distract
attention from the real issue.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't
exist, then how can it bother you?

Let's review a few facts like how bogus it is for Middius to
claim expertise or even minimal knowlege about what audio's
high end is all about.

The entity posting as George Middius said:

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey: No, high-end audio is
not for Bug Eaters.

The high end industry you speak of is mostly myth.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't exist, then how can it
bother you?

That explains why you don't own anything that could be considered high
end. Of course not being a real person, you can't actually own
anything.

"George Middius" wrote in message

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey: No, high-end
audio is
not for Bug Eaters.

The high end industry you speak of,[sic] is mostly myth.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't exist, then how
can it
bother you?

I'm not pretending, just acknowleding the truth. Real high end gear is
speakers, better speakers=better sound. All the gibbersih about amps,
wires, and CD players is just that, gibberish.

It's a matter of fact that speakers make the biggest difference in sound
quality. Good speakers in a decent room make more difference than all the
other stuff people want to spend their money on.

If there were any evidence that any of the other stuff actually improved the
sound of a hi-fi, I'd be looking for ways to buy or build it, since it
doesn't I concentrate on what does make a difference.

I don't mind spending money of things that work, but I know that it isn't
going to be done through expensive amps or wires or CD players.

The fact that these things are lost on many audiophiles is their problem not
mine.

George Middius

Today's Utilitarianism Prayer is led by Rev. Mikey Bug-Eater of the Church of
Eternal Stupidity.

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey: No, high-end
audio is not for Bug Eaters.

This is the lesson you should take to heart, Mickey. If you empty your head of
the anti-high-end dross that keeps clogging your neural pathways, maybe that
horrible ringing will abate and you'll be able to get on with your foraging.

The high end industry you speak of,[sic] is mostly myth.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't exist, then how
can it bother you?

I'm not pretending, just acknowleding my stupidity. Real high end gear is
speakers, which I foolishly thought I could replicate in my backyard. Do
you remember my ProAc knockoff speakers?

Of course we do, Mickey. It was just swell to see you finally doing something
you enjoyed rather than moaning and groaning about your pain and suffering all
the time.

The sound they emitted was gibberish, just that, gibberish.

That's OK. You had fun playing.

It's a matter of fact that my cheesy knockoff speakers were the biggest
pieces of crap anybody ever tried to sell. I thought nobody could tell the
difference but what do you know, everybody could.

You weren't born to sell, Mickey. You were born to clean the foundations of
houses.

I get so worked up at all the stuff people want to spend their money on.

What can you do? If eating bugs is your metier, that's your lot in life.

Ayn Rand teaches us that existence is destined only for those who exist, I
keep on trucking but I don't get anywhere, its all a game for me.

One day the wall will break, Mickey. Keep on banging your head on the wall.

I don't mind spending money to have my teeth cleaned but why do they have to
use formic acid? It tastes like **** and if I weren't a moron I would be a
gourmet. Pass the bug juice.

Some people can succeed because of their heritage. Others succeed because of
luck. You are what you eat.

The fact that my IQ is improbably low is not lost on many audiophiles, its
the looseness of their clothing not mine.

Let us know when the pier is washed away, Mickey. And have a good journey!

"George Middius" wrote in message

Today's Utilitarianism Prayer is led by Rev. Mikey Bug-Eater of the Church
of
Eternal Stupidity.

In answer to that question that keeps dogging you, Mickey: No, high-end
audio is not for Bug Eaters.

This is the lesson you should take to heart, Mickey. If you empty your
head of
the anti-high-end dross that keeps clogging your neural pathways, maybe
that
horrible ringing will abate and you'll be able to get on with your
foraging.

The high end industry you speak of,[sic] is mostly myth.

That's the spirit, Mickey. If you can pretend it doesn't exist, then how
can it bother you?

I'm not pretending, just acknowleding my stupidity, but George assure me
that testing and meausurement was a waste of time. Real high end gear is
speakers.

The sound that the anti ABX people make is gibberish, just that,
gibberish. Bit then they like that sort of thing, how else do you explain
SET amps?

That's OK. You had fun playing.

..

You weren't born to sell, Mickey. You were born to clean the foundations
of
houses.

You were born to be part of the foundation, the concrete slab.

I get so worked up at all the stuff people want to spend their money on.

Not really, it's their money to waste. I just like to stick up for the
truth.

Ayn Rand teaches us that existence is destined only for those who exist, I
keep on trucking but I don't get anywhere, its all a game for me.

One day the wall will break, Mickey. Keep on banging your head on the
wall.

I much rather bang your head against the wall, but you don't really exist.

I don't mind spending money to have my teeth cleaned but why do they have
use formic acid? It tastes like **** and if I weren't a moron I would be a
gourmet. Pass the bug juice.

Some people can succeed because of their heritage. Others succeed because
of
luck. You are what

Always suspected you were a turd, George.