Posted to rec.audio.tech
jakdedert

Default Heath AR 1500a

I just picked up one of these (and boy does my back hurt!). It's in
pristine condition electrically...minor cosmetic issues, easily fixed.

Any experience with these...advice?

Anyone?

jak

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

"jakdedert" wrote in message

I just picked up one of these (and boy does my back
hurt!). It's in pristine condition electrically...minor
cosmetic issues, easily fixed.
Any experience with these...advice?

I used to own one. I sold it off to go with separates.

One of the last things I did with mine was to do the first audio ABX test
over, comparing it to a Dyna 400, driving a pair of Ohm Fs. It was a draw.

IME the AR1500A was a heck of a piece of equipment, a little low in the
appearance department, but well-designed and if built carefully, well-built.

It addressed every problem I had with my predecssor AR15.

By now some of the electrolytics on yours might be getting a little dry.

allen & heath mixers? tekara Pro Audio 22 February 19th 06 09:44 PM
Allen & Heath parts? Michael Pro Audio 5 April 29th 05 02:49 PM
allen & heath flaky inserts Logan Shaw Pro Audio 40 December 21st 04 07:36 PM
Heath SP-2 Preamp: Worth Uprading ? Magnusfarce Vacuum Tubes 17 December 6th 03 09:04 PM
Allen Heath GL2200 for recording???? Ron Charles Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 04:49 PM