Margaret von B.

Default Theory of why women aren't "into" high end..

"Thanks for admitting..." wrote in message
Breasts.

Bobby, is it you? Are you trying to get inside my house, blouse or both? You
could've asked in private, you know...

Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
news

"Thanks for admitting..." wrote in message
Breasts.

Bobby, is it you? Are you trying to get inside my house, blouse or both?
You
could've asked in private, you know...

No, it's not me. There are a lot of nobodies in the world
Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

paul packer

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:39:50 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
news

"Thanks for admitting..." wrote in message
Breasts.

Bobby, is it you? Are you trying to get inside my house, blouse or both?

You
could've asked in private, you know...

No, it's not me. There are a lot of nobodies in the world
Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

Self-satirization is a sign of intelligence, Robert. Better re-think
that. :-)

Robert Morein

wrote:

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
news

"Thanks for admitting..." wrote in message
Breasts.

Bobby, is it you? Are you trying to get inside my house, blouse or

both?
You
could've asked in private, you know...

No, it's not me. There are a lot of nobodies in the world
Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

Self-satirization is a sign of intelligence, Robert. Better re-think
that. :-)

Of course. But if it doesn't occur at a statistically significant level, it
doesn't exist

George Middius

Robert Morein said:

Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

The message is posted from a news server in the UK. I think it's a dial-up ISP,
in fact. I doubt Mickey would go to that much trouble to anonymize his posts.

Sander deWaal

George Middius said:

Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

The message is posted from a news server in the UK. I think it's a dial-up ISP,
in fact. I doubt Mickey would go to that much trouble to anonymize his posts.

Think "the milkman".

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
George Middius

Sander deWaal said:

The message is posted from a news server in the UK. I think it's a
dial-up ISP, in fact. I doubt Mickey would go to that much trouble
to anonymize his posts.

Think "the milkman".

Thinking and knowing are two different things. (Sorry, Arnii, but that's the way
it is.)

Sander deWaal

George Middius said:

Think "the milkman".

Thinking and knowing are two different things. (Sorry, Arnii, but that's the way
it is.)

It *is* PD.

Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
news

"Thanks for admitting..." wrote in message
Breasts.

Bobby, is it you? Are you trying to get inside my house, blouse or both?

You
could've asked in private, you know...

No, it's not me.

Sorry, I could have sworn...

There are a lot of nobodies in the world

Now now...lifty your chin up!

Since the poster identifies himself as "Thanks for admitting...", I'm
guessing it's Mikey, who is into a rare moment of self-satirization.

It would be amazing if someone like Mikey who has been so consistently dull
and militantly repulsive for years were able to take a peek into humanity.

George Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Think "the milkman".

Thinking and knowing are two different things. (Sorry, Arnii, but that's the
way it is.)

It *is* PD.
Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

He said that? I agree that sounds conclusive.

I wonder why our dear friend PD would hide behind an anonym. Somebody should
tell him we still love him, warts and all.

Lionel

In , Sander deWaal wrote :

George Middius said:

Think "the milkman".

Thinking and knowing are two different things. (Sorry, Arnii, but that's
the way it is.)

It *is* PD.

Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

Recently George haven't been able to recognize McKelvy obvious style and
propaganda so don't be surprised that he cannot recognize PD.
What a clever and attentive profiler he is... :-)

Robert Morein

Sander deWaal wrote:

It *is* PD.

Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

As Middius said, "Thinking and knowing are two different things". Do
you know for a fact that I am 'PD'? Not very scientific, Mr DeWaal.

Thanks for admitting that you are Paul Dormer.

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote:

It *is* PD.

Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

As Middius said, "Thinking and knowing are two different things". Do
you know for a fact that I am 'PD'? Not very scientific, Mr DeWaal.

Thanks for admitting that you are Paul Dormer.

Thanks for your admitting you were unable to work out who I am
previously and thanks for admitting that you are still unsure.

Thanks for admitting you are thankful that I'm admitting, even though I'm
not admitting anything.

Sander deWaal

Thanks for admitting... said:

It *is* PD.

Who else would make a comment about inventing PCABX?

As Middius said, "Thinking and knowing are two different things". Do
you know for a fact that I am 'PD'? Not very scientific, Mr DeWaal.

That's why I'm a subjectivist, "Paul" ;-)