Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default It's OK to weep, Scottie

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Is that a welfare fund for unwed teenage baby mamas?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Is that a welfare fund for unwed teenage baby mamas?

Could be. It is, however, separate from the wildlife bounties.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Is that a welfare fund for unwed teenage baby mamas?

Could be. It is, however, separate from the wildlife bounties.

Now you're in freefall. What "bounty" other than a well-stocked freezer?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man[_4_] Schizoid Man[_4_] is offline

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't
you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Is that a welfare fund for unwed teenage baby mamas?

I am sick and tired of you latte-sipping liberals with your Neiman Marcus
and Saks clothing and your $22,000 hairdressers pouncing on this poor woman.

Sarah Palin is a real American, and she comes from a pro-America part of
America. The small towns and the rich communities of Joe the Plumber,
Krishna the evolutionary biologist and Jorge the atheist.

Most importantly, she has "executive experience". I repeat executive
experience. She's got a proven track of fighting pork barrel and corruption.

You liberals no doubt are chanting "bridge-to-nowhere" and "troopergate".
These are mere exceptions that prove the rule.

She will be our moral compass. The only travesty is that George W Bush won't
have a third term. My heart bleeds for the countries that could have been
liberated/bombed into oblivion only if...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Now that Alaska has become the ethical sinkhole of our country, don't
you
think you can stop pretending Gov. Moosekill is qualified to be VP?

She does a good job "sharing the wealth" from the Permanent Fund.

Is that a welfare fund for unwed teenage baby mamas?

Could be. It is, however, separate from the wildlife bounties.

Now you're in freefall. What "bounty" other than a well-stocked freezer?

I believe the price was $150 for a severed wolf foreleg.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/740/

Stephen