Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,aus.hi-fi

Default This about sums it up:

Shhhh! said:

A pseudodelusion is that anyone cares if
you point it out.

Indeed, and that applies to all of the RAO trolls, not just Art.

Hm. It seems that GOIA has often bragged about what a good troll he
is.

What does this say about him? That he feels he's a pseudodelusion?

He can pretend to be anything he wants. We know he's 97% pure feces,
however.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Oct, 14:40, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

LOL!!
You offered me a nine sentence question.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Oct, 22:45, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:hdu9f4ld3ot9ot706q31u0h0ji6q3i52bh@4ax .com...

Shhhh! said:

Since George W. Bush became president, the Republican Party has
presided over massive, out-of-control government spending, converted a
federal budget surplus into a half-trillion-dollar deficit, and looked
the other way while Wall Street's greed and stupidity turned the
hallowed free market into scorched earth. Now the party has to watch
as a Republican president orchestrates the biggest government
intervention into the workings of the private sector since the New
Deal.

You can't win 'em all. Hoover said that a lot.

Can any Republican candidate claim with a straight face to represent
the party of small government? For that matter, can any Republican
candidate plausibly explain what the party is supposed to stand for
these days?

They're still trying to outlaw Gay marriage and prohibit sex ed for teens.
And in some states, they're down with mandatory gun ownership and equal
time for Bible stories alongside science curricula.

But you knew all that. ;-)

**Indeed. However, the REAL question that enquiring minds want answered is
this:

Will Arny vote for this bunch of crooks again?

As for me, I'm going to vote for a different set of crooks.
I believe in equal opportunity thievery.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,aus.hi-fi
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Oct, 06:54, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Laurence Payne" wrote in message

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:58:57 -0700 (PDT), Clyde Slick
wrote:

Is this just a borderline phenomena and pseudodelusion?
what is the difference between a "real" delusion and a
"pseudo" delusion?

A real delusion is thinking that "phenomena" is a
singular noun.

LOL, and very appropriate for the RAO hypercritics of everything that
anything that anybody but they write.

"At least" most of the rest of us write better than you.
Besides, I never criticize George's, Boon's, or Shhh's
explanations for your insanity.

A pseudodelusion is that anyone cares if
you point it out.

Indeed, and that applies to all of the RAO trolls, not just Art.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,aus.hi-fi

On 20 Oct, 11:46, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

A pseudodelusion is that anyone cares if
you point it out.

Indeed, and that applies to all of the RAO trolls, not just Art.

Hm. It seems that GOIA has often bragged about what a good troll he
is.

What does this say about him? That he feels he's a pseudodelusion?

He can pretend to be anything he wants. We know he's 97% pure feces,
however.

98, 98, 98 ,98 ,98, 98
I measured it yesterday.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,aus.hi-fi

wrote:
Is this just a borderline phenomena and pseudodelusion?

what is the difference between a "real" delusion and a "pseudo"
delusion?

A real delusion is thinking that "phenomena" is a singular noun. *A
pseudodelusion" is that anyone cares if you point it out.

the author prefaced it with "a", which is singular ("a borderline
phenomena")
so who knows what he actually meant.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

LOL!!
You offered me a nine sentence question.

I don't know what you were reading:

Perhaps 2pid or Clyde can tell me what the republicans stand for and
how they are superior to the Dems.

(Note: that's one sentence.)

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

Your three sentences begin now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

LOL!!
You offered me a nine sentence question.

I don't know what you were reading:

Perhaps 2pid or Clyde can tell me what the republicans stand for and
how they are superior to the Dems.

(Note: that's one sentence.)

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

Your three sentences begin now.

I don't think either party is superior.
I happen to be a registered Democrat, not that
I am active in any way.
You can give my lefotver sentence to someone else, if you don't
want to count this one.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 20, 8:06�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Perhaps 2pid or Clyde can tell me what the republicans stand for and
how they are superior to the Dems.

I'll take a shot:

The Republicans stand for moolah. They are superior to the Dems
because they can scoop up more moolah and shove it into their pockets
when no one is looking.

Wow...I did it in two sentences!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

LOL!!
You offered me a nine sentence question.

I don't know what you were reading:

Perhaps 2pid or Clyde can tell me what the republicans stand for and
how they are superior to the Dems.

(Note: that's one sentence.)

Don't forget to keep it short, Clyde. I'll allow you three sentences.

Your three sentences begin now.

I don't think either party is superior.
I happen to be a registered Democrat, not that
I am active in any way.
You can give my lefotver sentence to someone else, if you don't
want to count this one.

Or you can use it to describe what the republicans stand for.

(Hint: "small government" and "fiscal responsibility" are non-
starters.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Perhaps 2pid or Clyde can tell me what the republicans stand for and
how they are superior to the Dems.

I'll take a shot:

The Republicans stand for moolah. *They are superior to the Dems
because they can scoop up more moolah and shove it into their pockets
when no one is looking.

Wow...I did it in two sentences!

Boon

LOL!!!!!

"At least" they are more competent, or maybe
its just thatthe ppos Dems have holes in their pockets.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Oct, 13:37, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Or you can use it to describe what the republicans stand for.

(Hint: "small government" and "fiscal responsibility" are non-
starters.)- Ascunde citatul -

Definitely with you there.
I lived in DC,area, still there part time.Govt and consultancies keep
growing and growing whether Dem or Rep.