Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another Kroopologist vanquished

Hey everybody, didja notice? No more Stynchblob. Congrats to Marc, who
chased off this veteran Kroopologist and consummate hypocrite. He will
receive another Order of Tenacity medal at the next Resistance staff
meeting.

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default Another MidYut Pipedream

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Hey everybody, didja notice? [Yada, yada ... puke.]

You were saying, Pudge?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 9 Oct, 13:16, George M. Middius wrote:
Hey everybody, didja notice? No more Stynchblob. Congrats to Marc, who
chased off this veteran Kroopologist and consummate hypocrite. He will
receive another Order of Tenacity medal at the next Resistance staff
meeting.

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

what? he knows mac, personally
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

what? he knows mac, personally

First question for you: Drunk or sober?

The next question will deal with differentiating the barking of various
species. You know, like soldiers are trained to recognize the reports of
various firearms.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 9 Oct, 17:52, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

what? he knows mac, personally

First question for you: Drunk or sober?

\

I think Marc was sober.
As far as Scott, I hope so, he was driving me.

The next question will deal with differentiating the barking of various
species. You know, like soldiers are trained to recognize the reports of
various firearms.

you have the pathetic wail of a basset hound

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

what? he knows mac, personally

First question for you: Drunk or sober?

sigh

Let's have a reality check. You know Yapper personally. You have actually
(and voluntarily) spent time in his company. So you should be able to
gauge his intelligence level better than the rest of us. Would you say
that Witless's intelligence is...

(a) average
(b) below average
(c) above average
(d) can't answer because of chronic drunkenness

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 9 Oct, 18:56, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I expect we'll hear from Scottie Witlessmongrel soon. Yapper will complain
that RAO has lost another "different" voice because of abuse and insults.
As usual, Witless will blame Blobbo's departure on me or Shhhh. He may
even accuse Marc of being somebody's sockpuppet.

what? he knows mac, personally

First question for you: Drunk or sober?

sigh

Let's have a reality check. You know Yapper personally. You have actually
(and voluntarily) spent time in his company. So you should be able to
gauge his intelligence level better than the rest of us. Would you say
that Witless's intelligence is...

(a) average
(b) below average
(c) above average
(d) can't answer because of chronic drunkenness

well above average.
if you don't believe me, go out to California, meet
him and make your own assessment.
Just because he and I don't alwauys agree on politics
\does not make him unintelligent. I don't agree with
Marc, I didn't agree with Sanders, but they are
both bright guys.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 9, 10:16�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Hey everybody, didja notice? No more Stynchblob. Congrats to Marc, who
chased off this veteran Kroopologist and consummate hypocrite. He will
receive another Order of Tenacity medal at the next Resistance staff
meeting.

That's because he was a troll. Trolls need attention in order to
exist. Once I killfiled him, he vanished.

He probably has four or five newsgroups and forums he visits
regularly. Once he's worn out his welcome, he moves to the next one
and starts the process all over again. It's the life he's chosen. I
bet he wishes it paid better, though.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag further conjectured:

He probably has four or five newsgroups and forums he visits
regularly. Once he's worn out his welcome, he moves to the next one
and starts the process all over again. It's the life he's chosen. I
bet he wishes it paid better, though.

Well, as long as you're wildy speculating, I might as well too:

That hideous sow you're shackled to must have a vagina that smells worse than
her feet. Last time she unceasingly nagged you to go down on her, you wound up
puking all over her and the bed and found yourself relegated to the doghouse for
the next few weeks.

Also, that "special needs" child of yours sounds like a chip off the old block,
in that he must've inherited the retard gene from his old man.

As for getting paid, even Zipser's old lady, with her appalling prose, was able
to get published in Stereophile, albeit as a short-lived novelty for the
departing Lisa Astor. What's your claim to fame, vindictive little fat man?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Let's have a reality check. You know Yapper personally. You have actually
(and voluntarily) spent time in his company. So you should be able to
gauge his intelligence level better than the rest of us. Would you say
that Witless's intelligence is...

(a) average
(b) below average
(c) above average
(d) can't answer because of chronic drunkenness

well above average.

How interesting you would say that. If you really believe Witless is
smarter than average, why does he pose as a moron on Usenet?

if you don't believe me, go out to California, meet
him and make your own assessment.

It's not a question of belief. I just wondered about your opinion. Scottie
will be relieved to learn I have no desire to meet him. He can keep the
"No Faggots or Lezzies" sign on his yard.

Just because he and I don't alwauys agree on politics
\does not make him unintelligent.

snicker

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 10, 3:07*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Just because he and I don't alwauys agree on politics
\does not make him unintelligent.

snicker

This is a rehash of 2pid's "differing POV" 'argument'. One cannot come
across as an imbecile if one simply has a "differing POV". One cannot
lose an argument on its merits if one has a "differing POV".

There is no right and wrong in 2pidland. It's all about disagreements
and "differing POVs".

I'm sure that 2pid is still convinced that he's 'proven' my 'lack of
military knowledge'.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Just because he and I don't alwauys agree on politics
\does not make him unintelligent.

snicker

This is a rehash of 2pid's "differing POV" 'argument'. One cannot come
across as an imbecile if one simply has a "differing POV". One cannot
lose an argument on its merits if one has a "differing POV".

There is no right and wrong in 2pidland. It's all about disagreements
and "differing POVs".

Nice of you to flesh out my minimalist response.

I'm sure that 2pid is still convinced that he's 'proven' my 'lack of
military knowledge'.

All it takes to 'prove' something Scottie doesn't want to accept is his
refusal to acknowledge what you said. And that's an area where pigheaded
morons like Witless can and do excel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Time out!!!

Wait...this thread is getting off-track. We need to stick to the
original spirit of this thread, which is a celebration of my removal
of yet another Internet geek. Ok...carry on.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag tooted:

Wait...this thread is getting off-track. We need to stick to the
original spirit of this thread, which is a celebration of my removal
of yet another Internet geek. Ok...carry on.

How would you know I've departed if you've supposedly prevented my posts from
reaching your newsreader, or is a question like that beyond your mental
comprehension?

I'm still around, so your initial statement of "tend to get shown the door
pretty quickly" is about as accurate as "celebration of my removal of yet
another Internet geek."

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 10, 9:40*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Banality noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Sophistic" wrote in message
news
"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Banality noted.

Still no Arny noted :-))

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

TT noted:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Banality noted.

Still no Arny noted :-))

Well, then, break out the champagne and go dancing in the streets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Sophistic" wrote in message
TT noted:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Banality noted.

Still no Arny noted :-))

Well, then, break out the champagne and go dancing in the streets.

Discovery of Penicillin, man landing on the Moon, Arny stops posting on
newsgroups Yep, I can see the merit in your idea :-))

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

TT recapped:

Still no Arny noted :-))

Well, then, break out the champagne and go dancing in the streets.

Discovery of Penicillin, man landing on the Moon, Arny stops posting on
newsgroups Yep, I can see the merit in your idea :-))

The MidYut postulates Scott bumped off Arny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Sophistic" wrote in message
TT recapped:

Still no Arny noted :-))

Well, then, break out the champagne and go dancing in the streets.

Discovery of Penicillin, man landing on the Moon, Arny stops posting on
newsgroups Yep, I can see the merit in your idea :-))

The MidYut postulates Scott bumped off Arny.

IMHO only death or total incapacitation could get Arny to stop posting on
Usenet so maybe George has some inside info ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT wrote:

IMHO only death or total incapacitation could get Arny to stop posting on
Usenet so maybe George has some inside info ;-)

My theory is the financial calamity the past several days wiped out Arny's
meager holdings of penny stocks and, in a re-enactment of the 1920s, Arny
threatened to end it all by jumping off his porch, only to break or sprain his
typing fingers, and now he's desperately trying to figure out how to turn on a
computer and depress characters on the keyboard using only his nose, but the
profusion of flowing snot makes his face slide right off the keyboard.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Sophistic" wrote in message
TT wrote:

IMHO only death or total incapacitation could get Arny to stop posting on
Usenet so maybe George has some inside info ;-)

My theory is the financial calamity the past several days wiped out Arny's
meager holdings of penny stocks and, in a re-enactment of the 1920s, Arny
threatened to end it all by jumping off his porch,

A friend of mine did that this week when his stocks crashed. He jumped out
his study window except he lives in a single story house :-))

only to break or sprain his
typing fingers, and now he's desperately trying to figure out how to turn
on a computer and depress characters on the keyboard using only his nose,
but the profusion of flowing snot makes his face slide right off the
keyboard.

Has trading in Snot Futures collapsed as well? Or does Light Sweet Snot
follow the oil price?

Seriously now with GM down 31.11% yesterday and Ford, Chrysler not far
behind I wouldn't want to live in Detroit right now :-(

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On Oct 11, 3:39*am, "TT" wrote:
"Sophistic" wrote in message

TT wrote:

[...]

Speaking of missing friends, where's Mr Allison?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 10, 7:58�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:40�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

Suffice to say, Buffoon, delusions of grandeur duly noted.

Irony noted.

Don't confuse him. Anonymous Internet trolls aren't known for either
intelligence or self-awareness.

LOL!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"MINe109" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 3:39 am, "TT" wrote:
"Sophistic" wrote in message

TT wrote:

[...]

Philthy ain't no friend of mine! But I do believe his new medication and
anger management classes are showing signs of improvement ;-)

Also his new apartment (bed-sit) opposite the public toilets in Allman park
must be keeping occupied as well :-))

8 Tintern Rd Ashfield NSW 2131 put that into Google maps and have a look ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"TT" wrote:

"MINe109" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 3:39 am, "TT" wrote:
"Sophistic" wrote in message

TT wrote:

[...]

Doesn't look that bad, does it?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous windbag queefed:

LOL!

Yep, it's a real riot the way you've chosen to respond vicariously, Buffoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 11, 6:06*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
The pompous windbag queefed:

LOL!

Yep, it's a real riot the way you've chosen to respond vicariously, Buffoon.

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 11, 4:39�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 11, 6:06�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

The pompous windbag queefed:

LOL!

Yep, it's a real riot the way you've chosen to respond vicariously, Buffoon.

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

Obviously. And the point is not to respond vicariously, but to remind
others that I only know this idiot exists when they respond to his
inanities. Posting in a vaccum is the ultimate revenge for these
Internet geeks.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

It's amusing what you and Buffoon have in common: he's a pompous gasbag and
you're a fartyguy at hotmail.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

Obviously. And the point is not to respond vicariously, but to remind
others that I only know this idiot exists when they respond to his
inanities. Posting in a vaccum is the ultimate revenge for these
Internet geeks.

Styncho is still scared of me more, though. You can tell because he only
makes up funny nicknames for moi.

Arnii is scared ****less of you, though. At least much as such a thing is
possible, anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Styncho is still scared of me more, though. You can tell because he only
makes up funny nicknames for moi.

Still quaking in your dainty little booties, 'lil Georgie?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 11, 7:24*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

Styncho is still scared of me more, though. You can tell because he only
makes up funny nicknames for moi.

Still quaking in your dainty little booties, 'lil Georgie?

What was it you just said about "overarching unoriginality"? Hm.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 11, 7:21*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

It's amusing what you and Buffoon have in common: he's a pompous gasbag and
you're a fartyguy at hotmail.

I see that you cannot answer the question. I'd say that it more than
bothers you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Styncho is still scared of me more, though. You can tell because he only
makes up funny nicknames for moi.

Still quaking in your dainty little booties, 'lil[sic] Georgie?

What was it you just said about "overarching unoriginality"? Hm.

No sense of humor is a hallmark of 'borgs and religious zealots. After all
these years, Blobbo is still trying to get his first "LOL" from a Normal.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 11, 7:14�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:21�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

It's amusing what you and Buffoon have in common: he's a pompous gasbag and
you're a fartyguy at hotmail.

I see that you cannot answer the question. I'd say that it more than
bothers you.

I'd have to agree. Just look at the names he calls
everyone..."fartyboy," etc. They're essentially meaningless. He's
more flummoxed than anything else.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

No sense of humor is a hallmark

Still trying to play that gambit, 'lil Georgie? The definition of insanity is
embodied in the repetitive MidYut mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag and fartyguy broke more wind:

Does it bother you that he killfiled you, Genius?

It's amusing what you and Buffoon have in common: he's a pompous gasbag
and
you're a fartyguy at hotmail.

I see that you cannot answer the question. I'd say that it more than
bothers you.

Not at all, as all it does is point out the sheer hypocrisy of the Buffoon.

I'd have to agree..

See what I mean.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 12, 5:20*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

No sense of humor is a hallmark

Still trying to play that gambit, 'lil Georgie? The definition of insanity is
embodied in the repetitive MidYut mind.

What "gambit"? He tells the truth. You're not funny.