Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ralph Barone[_2_] Ralph Barone[_2_] is offline

Default Questions

Scott Dorsey wrote:
JackA wrote:

Ah, Scott's okay, he just fears newbies may know more than him. This is typ=
ical in usenet groups where males hang-out.

No, I don't like people who come into newsgroups and are deliberately
insulting. And the BOTH of you came into this group, guns blazing,
going out of your way to tell everyone here that they were all fools.

This behaviour does not win friends.
--scott

Well Jack, I've been lurking here for a number of years, and about the only
person posting here who might stand a chance of appearing to know as much
as Scott is Roy Rising, and he's not quite what you would call a newbie.
So, nice try but no cigar.

Reason 3.0 Install Questions, questions... awespishus Pro Audio 2 April 3rd 09 08:29 PM
Jolida 502a ----Chassis is missing C7.....Questions questions..... powerdoc Vacuum Tubes 10 November 20th 06 07:47 PM
Sub Box Questions WebLord Car Audio 3 May 7th 06 10:47 PM
UAD-1 Questions Analogeezer Pro Audio 7 December 15th 03 08:27 PM
Seven Questions + Sandman Audio Opinions 0 November 29th 03 10:22 PM