Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man[_4_] Schizoid Man[_4_] is offline

Default The ultimate Republican weapon

As one of my American colleagues noted the other, the GOP has not unveiled
their ultimate weapon - the endorsement of George W Bush. Specifically,
getting Bush to endorse Obama.

If that doesn't torpedo Barack's campaign, then frankly the Republicans are
all of out ammo this time round.

At least we have Palin 2012 to look forward to you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 23, 11:04*am, "Schizoid Man" wrote:
As one of my American colleagues noted the other, the GOP has not unveiled
their ultimate weapon - the endorsement of George W Bush. Specifically,
getting Bush to endorse Obama.

the republicans are waiting to deploy that tactic until the day before
the election.

If that doesn't torpedo Barack's campaign, then frankly the Republicans are
all of out ammo this time round.

They didn't have much to begin with.

At least we have Palin 2012 to look forward to you.

Personally, I don't believe the republicans really want it. They've
screwed things up so badly the past 10-15 years that the next
administration is going to have its hands full just trying to right
the ship, which is listing at 30 degrees. I think they have had their
eye on 2012 all along.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

As one of my American colleagues noted the other, the GOP has not unveiled
their ultimate weapon - the endorsement of George W Bush. Specifically,
getting Bush to endorse Obama.

the republicans are waiting to deploy that tactic until the day before
the election.

Then when are they going to miraculously capture bin Laden? They need to
space out their miracles.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 23, 9:04�am, "Schizoid Man" wrote:
As one of my American colleagues noted the other, the GOP has not unveiled
their ultimate weapon - the endorsement of George W Bush. Specifically,
getting Bush to endorse Obama.

If that doesn't torpedo Barack's campaign, then frankly the Republicans are
all of out ammo this time round.

David Ayers was the last shot. It didn't work. The Republicans have
to wrap their collective brain around the idea that Obama is a decent
man.

At least we have Palin 2012 to look forward to.

Palin's going to travel the same path as Geraldine Ferraro after
November.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Oct, 19:15, Vinylanach wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:04 am, "Schizoid Man" wrote:

As one of my American colleagues noted the other, the GOP has not unveiled
their ultimate weapon - the endorsement of George W Bush. Specifically,
getting Bush to endorse Obama.

If that doesn't torpedo Barack's campaign, then frankly the Republicans are
all of out ammo this time round.

David Ayers was the last shot. *It didn't work. *The Republicans have
to wrap their collective brain around the idea that Obama is a decent
man.

At least we have Palin 2012 to look forward to.

Palin's going to travel the same path as Geraldine Ferraro after
November.

Boon

except it won't take her quite as long to
become a contributor at FOX News

Humo(u)r as a Weapon BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 May 12th 08 02:03 PM
Humo(u)r as a Weapon BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 May 12th 08 02:00 PM
High SPL Weapon Alan Peterman Tech 0 March 3rd 04 06:48 PM
Rapists and Robbers have a New Weapon Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig Car Audio 0 July 9th 03 03:23 AM