Mary Jo

Default Selling Full Mint Condition Studio !

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER !!!
This studio would be GREAT for anyone putting together a
studio !

(All item are in original boxes with manuals and in MINT
condition)
(I am selling my studio because I have not used it in over
3 years since I moved, and health issues have caused me to
not make use of it.)

Studio Gear / Equipment

Mackie 32 Channel 8 Bus Mixer with meter bridge, power
supply and stand

2 - MX-8 Midi Patchbay / Processors by Digital Music Corp.

Sync Unit (JLC) Cooper Electronics

Yamaha SPX50D Digital Sound Processor

NEW! Behringer Multigate - Model XR1400 (audio interactive
quad expander)

Alesis XT ADAT (100 hours on it)

Alesis ADAT (black face)

Vestax HDR8 Digital 8 track recorder (used only on one
project)

Sony DAT (DTC-670)

Tascam DAT20 DAT

BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A

Cubase program

Peavey PC100 - 16 channel midi controller

Kawaii R100 digital drum machine

Bass SE – 50 stereo effects processor (Pro Series)

Oberheim Strummer (Perfix)

Yamaha TX812 tone generator

Kawaii KSM digital synthesizer module

Kawaii G Mega synthesizer module

DBX de-esser

Cream MachineProteus 1 – 16 bit mutitimbral digital sound
module (Emu Systems)

Alesis Midiverb ll

Alesis Quadraverb (20K band digital effects processor)

DOD compressor / limiter

NEW! - ART stereo / compressor / limiter / de-esser / exciter /
expander / gate

FXR (ART) stereo 2 – channel digital multiple effects processor
(16 effects)

(4) Rane Patch Bays

(2) Ensonique SQ1 Keyboards

20 strand snake cables with ¼" plugs

(2) Custom made black double rack units ( 40" X 71 ½" each
unit) one unit can accommodate 2 keyboards

4 newer mic stands

numerous patch cords

double tier keyboard stand in excellent condition

CONTACT: Mary Jo
Steve King

"Mary Jo" wrote in message
om...
PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER !!!
This studio would be GREAT for anyone putting together a
studio !

(All item are in original boxes with manuals and in MINT
condition)

SNIP

CONTACT: Mary Jo

Tell us where you are located. If you wish to sell as a package, buyers
will likely want to inspect the equipment.

Steve King