joe.ker

Some Sony Units require you the press the reset button after the install
before the unit will turn on.
Try pressing the small reset button behind the faceplate

"aaa" wrote in message
I just purchased a new Sony XplodCDX-F5710. I connected it via a set of
Metra Smart Cable harnesses. I haven't been able to get teh unit to power
up.

Checked the fuse. put an OHM meter on the harness got 12V. Am I missing
something here? Is there something special I need to do to power up the
unit?

aaa

Default New Sony XplodCDX-F5710 not working

I just purchased a new Sony XplodCDX-F5710. I connected it via a set of
Metra Smart Cable harnesses. I haven't been able to get teh unit to power
up.

Checked the fuse. put an OHM meter on the harness got 12V. Am I missing
something here? Is there something special I need to do to power up the
unit?

Sony Digital Amps (and SACD) vs. Sony Analog Amps banspeakerports High End Audio 0 February 8th 04 06:18 PM
Denon DVD 2900- opinions? vs Sony SCD XE 670. braxus High End Audio 0 January 25th 04 05:19 PM
Sony Vaio for audio??? Troy Pro Audio 7 September 5th 03 04:31 AM
Sony Preamp Remote Control Not Working Jerry Greenberg General 0 August 12th 03 01:12 AM