Don Cooper

playon wrote:

Will, Ho Chi Minh died in 1969.

ROTFLMAO! :-) :-)

Ignorance is truly bliss...

That is one happy "Dude".
Don Cooper

playon wrote:

Will, Ho Chi Minh died in 1969.

ROTFLMAO! :-) :-)

Ignorance is truly bliss...

That is one happy "Dude".
hank alrich

WillStG wrote:

Because when he got power Ho Chi Min tortured, starved, and executed and
otherwise murdered a million people. Real people Al.

The perhaps 30 million US murdered pre-Columbian indigenous people were
not real? You are so sensitively selective in your choices of realities.

--
ha

WillStG

Why is it bull****? The French started it, but it was the USA that
really ****ed Vietnam up.

Because when he got power Ho Chi Min tortured, starved, and executed and
otherwise murdered a million people. Real people Al. And had we stayed there
that would not have happened.

Ho Chi Min is "barbarously evil" because he sought one unified Vietnam
in the face of an overwhelming invading opponent? It was war, and a
lot of people got killed on both sides, but it was the average
Vietnamese that suffered the most... and they suffered because we
prosecuted an unjust and unsustainable war against them.

Ho commited his sadistic acts AFTER the War, AFTER we left people to his
dominion. This si why I say I doubt you give a whit about human suffering -
because this brutality was many many times worse than anything that happened
during the War. Your political blind faith and emotional allegiance has inured
you to the real human suffering and tragedy that occured. It's just words to
you.

You don't write from a point of view of history, Will. You write as a
person whose views are so rigid that he must fantastically distort
events to fit his own idealogy.

I "distorted" reality into the deaths of millions after we left Vietnam?
Well yes I did, in that I opposed the War and promoted our withdrawal and that
resulted in Genocide and mass murder.

Never again.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Proto

Don't forget today's terrorists could be tomorrow's Freedom Fighters...

Post from South Africa

Proto

Don't forget today's terrorists could be tomorrow's Freedom Fighters...

Post from South Africa

Phil Nelson

playon wrote:

You and Will
both seem to have trouble staying focused on the topic.

On topic? This whole thing is off topic! Tell me, are you a troll,
an astroturfer, or some weird *******ization of the two?

I voted for Bush, I intend to vote for Bush again. I support Bush
administration policy, more or less in it's entirety, for what I
believe are good reasons. The off-topic rants of you and your left
leaning buddies have done nothing to dissuade me from holding my
course. If the crap all over this newsgroup has done anything, it
has lowered my opinion of the political acumen of people in the
"music" business (which would be something, since it wasn't too
high to begin with).

Why don't you just give it a rest?

--
Phil
Don Cooper

Phil Nelson wrote:

On topic? This whole thing is off topic! Tell me, are you a troll,
an astroturfer, or some weird *******ization of the two?

Is an "astroturfer" one who plays baseball indoors? I'm not a fan either.

I voted for Bush, I intend to vote for Bush again. I support Bush
administration policy, more or less in it's entirety, for what I
believe are good reasons. The off-topic rants of you and your left
leaning buddies have done nothing to dissuade me from holding my
course. If the crap all over this newsgroup has done anything, it
has lowered my opinion of the political acumen of people in the
"music" business (which would be something, since it wasn't too
high to begin with).

This whole thing has worked out very well for Lee Greenwood.

Pete Dimsman

Blind Joni wrote:

And my point is..do you know the guy on the street in Baghdad? I don't really
know what is happening 3 blocks away in my own city until I see it opn the
news. Do you?

If you heard bombs exploding, people screaming, machine guns firing, I
think you'd have a pretty good idea.

Blind Joni

If you heard bombs exploding, people screaming, machine guns firing, I
think you'd have a pretty good idea.

You would know what is happening but you would not know why..everyone is asking
why this and why that..we don't know why all kinds of **** happens in our own
towns let alone half way around the world. You choose who to believe..that's
all.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Pete Dimsman

Blind Joni wrote:

If you heard bombs exploding, people screaming, machine guns firing, I
think you'd have a pretty good idea.

You would know what is happening but you would not know why..

Still, I think you could conclude things are not so good.

Glenn Dowdy

"Pete Dimsman" wrote in message

Blind Joni wrote:

If you heard bombs exploding, people screaming, machine guns firing, I
think you'd have a pretty good idea.

You would know what is happening but you would not know why..

Still, I think you could conclude things are not so good.

Or else I'm playing Medal Of Honor through my PA system again.

Glenn D.

Blind Joni

I don't really
know what is happening 3 blocks away in my own city until I see it opn the
news. Do you?

Yes.

Really?? Everything?? and everyone around would agree with you?? Must be all
that free newly divorced time on your handsg

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Blind Joni

What is even more difficult to understand is why people in the most
economically depressed parts of the country continue to vote for Bush.

They don't expect a handout?

These people
are angry, angry about the loss of their jobs, which have been
exported away, angry about the economic death of their small towns,
the lack of health care that they can afford, the attacks of 9/11 & so
on..

And they are smart enough to realize that the evil President isn't out to get
them. They probably realize that things go in cycles..many beyond anyone's
control. Was it Clinton's fault for all the stock market **** in the 90's?

Or they are all stupid.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
so what

Blind Joni wrote:

What is even more difficult to understand is why people in the most
economically depressed parts of the country continue to vote for Bush.

They don't expect a handout?

Is that even a *reason*? Vote for Bush 'cause he won't give you anything?

Blind Joni

They don't expect a handout?

Is that even a *reason*? Vote for Bush 'cause he won't give you anything?

It's not areason and I don't expect anything. What do you expect?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Blind Joni

Future generations inevitably get stuck with things. It's not new.

Social Security!!!

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.