bj

Default which way the passive radiator emit sound waves toward? front? rear?

plz ,could u click the following url,which is my question
and how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824
http://bluesjeon.com/hr824questionjpg.JPG

bj wrote:
plz ,could u click the following url,which is my question
and how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824
http://bluesjeon.com/hr824questionjpg.JPG

Low frequencies are generally omnidirectional.

Ethan Winer

bj,

how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824

Bass traps belong in the corners of the room, and out of the direct line of
fire from the loudspeaker. For the complete story, see the Acoustics FAQ,
second in the list on my Articles page:

www.ethanwiner.com/articles.html

--Ethan

sorry I can't understand your message what is the direct line of fire
from the loudspeaker?

i am not native american therefore can't understand some slang

have u mean the following url?
http://www.ethanwiner.com/basstrap.html