Gabriel Bombino

Default Nakamichi CD 700

hey... anyone have any experience with the nakamichi CD 700 head unit...
seems quite costly. is there such a noticeable difference in sound quality?

thanks

gb

Tony Fernandes

is there such a noticeable difference in sound quality?

In relation to what? But yes, many of us that have owned one have commented
that it is one of the strongest SQ units out there.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that