Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default IDIOT Mastering Eng. Who Doesn't Believe in Metering/Measurements

"hank alrich" wrote in message

John Williamson wrote:

On 20/08/2014 22:24, geoff wrote:
On 21/08/2014 2:24 a.m., John Williamson wrote:
Thanks, except you replied to the wrong person. It's Geoff, aka
thekmanrocks that doesn't realise that engineers do what they're paid
do. I do some engineering, and produce whatever the client asks for,
putting up only token opposition if I don't like it.

John, I think you are confused about who is who, and who is arguing
what.

geoff ( NOT a.k.a. themanrockrocks in any way shape form or though)

Sorry, guv! I thought I'd seen the name Geoff at the bottom of some of
its posts.

My sincere apologies to you.

The attributions in this thread are all to pot now.

Without the water pipe I might not have survived this thread.

Best line yet

Poly

Preamp Metering Gord Pro Audio 160 August 21st 07 02:28 PM
motu 828mkii lcd metering [email protected] Pro Audio 1 April 17th 07 05:49 PM
Cubase metering ernest Pro Audio 4 February 2nd 07 08:47 PM
Metering question photoBSP Pro Audio 2 May 5th 05 05:25 AM
MIC for LF SPL metering? Rich Andrews Tech 3 August 15th 03 02:38 AM