Vintage German speakers

Old July 31st 10, 05:18 PM
richd860 richd860 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Torrington,CT
Default Vintage German speakers

Hello,I found these speakers at my local GW,and I cannot find much info on them.I have even checked sites that claim to work on vintage german speakers,and I keep getting the same response...."I have never seen,or heard of those speakers before." Well,they came from West Germany,thats for sure,but I have no clue where in West Germany they were made,or when they were made.Any idea???Heres some pics:

sealed crossover network

woofer

mid/tweeter
Old August 1st 10, 08:43 PM
richd860 richd860 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Torrington,CT

Nobody knows anything about these speakers???I thought that this forum was audio related......all the fans of audio gear out there,and no one knows anything about these speakers?????? C'mon sports fans!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richd860 View Post

Old August 2nd 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L

They have their White Van speakers too (Lautsprecher der Weisser-
Kombi?)

Old August 2nd 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!

On Aug 1, 2:43*pm, richd860 > wrote:
> Nobody knows anything about these speakers???I thought that this forum
> was audio related......all the fans of audio gear out there,and no one
> knows anything about these speakers?????? C'mon sports fans!!!!!!!!!!richd860;914421 Wrote:
>

> > Hello,I found these speakers at my local GW,and I cannot find much info
> > on them.I have even checked sites that claim to work on vintage german
> > speakers,and I keep getting the same response...."I have never seen,or
> > heard of those speakers before." Well,they came from West Germany,thats
> > for sure,but I have no clue where in West Germany they were made,or when
> > they were made.Any idea???Heres some pics:

> > [image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0563.jpg]

> > sealed crossover network
> > [image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0568.jpg]

> > woofer
> > [image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0570.jpg]

> > mid/tweeter
> > [image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0571.jpg]

I'd see if you can dig up an old Lorenz catalog. That would be my
guess.
Old July 3rd 11, 06:26 AM
pumepeunurf pumepeunurf is offline
Banned

Location: Austria
Send a message via ICQ to pumepeunurf

Did the wires for the rear speakers pull out of the harness?
Old July 16th 11, 08:49 AM
pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://www.linknom.com/rss.php?c=30
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
Old July 16th 11, 08:50 AM
pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://www.milassentos.com.br/blog/l...e-inox-50-lts/
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
Old July 16th 11, 08:54 AM
pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://www.openfos.com/product/Satin-Nickel.S6/
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
Old August 5th 11, 12:37 AM
Tonkist Tonkist is offline
Banned

Location: Россия

уважаемая администрация сайта! прошу удалить это сообщение!! я нечаяно
Old August 5th 11, 12:41 AM
Tonkist Tonkist is offline