Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] DarthContinent@gmail.com is offline

Default Bass Blockers - Type of capacitor to use?

I need to install some capacitors to serve as bass blockers for door
speakers in my car.

Since my car is parked outside a lot, it seems like it may not be a
good idea to use electrolytic capacitors, but instead use something
like ceramic or mylar which don't have a paste that could dry up in the
heat.

Can anyone help me determine whether this would work? Or must
capacitors in this role be electrolytic?

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
A Few Thoughts on Bose [email protected] Audio Opinions 1 February 27th 05 02:59 AM
type of bass Matt Car Audio 4 December 16th 04 12:15 AM
mixing double bass, kick & el. bass Sleepgolfer Pro Audio 4 September 5th 04 10:41 AM
Bass Blockers Needed or Not Mastermech Car Audio 3 July 1st 03 04:18 AM