Just for Thekma

Old June 6th 18, 11:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Just for Thekma

Not really. So much truth in this - interesting to all I suspecvt,
though not necessarily 'news' per se ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII

Old June 7th 18, 02:25 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

You know, you make me out to be the only person
in the SOLAR SYSTEM to be concerned with
music recorded sound quality.

Well news flash... I'm NOT.
Old June 7th 18, 12:23 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
None

"geoff" wrote in message
> If nothing else thought the waveform on the hyper-compression bit might

help you understand ...

Oops! Theckhh-mamah has neither the desire nor the capability to understand.
He's a seriously devout dumb-****; stupidity is a sacrament to him.