greg4168

Default Kenwood 2005??

I just went to the Kenwood website (www.kenwoodusa.com) and found that
it's under construction. There are also links to their new 2005 line
of products. Searching on some that I'm interested in, like the
KVT-817dvd, yields no results.

Does anybody have any info on when these products will be available or
where I can purchase them?

Thanks very much!

greg4168

Actually the site is about Kenwood's 25th Anniversary...