Gregory Kleverlaan

Default Which stacker attachmnent for Subaru Forester 2.5x 2004

I have the 2004 Subaru Forester 2.5x

One of the optional extras is a clarion 6 disc stacker. As pictured in the
link below.

http://subaru.com.au/explore/foreste...ccessory=18893

Anybody purchased this item? If so can somone please tell me how it
interfaces with the head unit.
(I.E. Cable, RF, optical etc) and which model number is used.

FasDeth

My '98 Suzuki radio was made by Clarion. It had the round Din plug on the
back for the changer option.

You 'should' be able to use any Clarion changer within the same series/year
or so..

FD

Gregory Kleverlaan

Gregory Kleverlaan

"FasDeth" wrote in message
My '98 Suzuki radio was made by Clarion. It had the round Din plug on the
back for the changer option.

You 'should' be able to use any Clarion changer within the same
series/year or so..

I since found its just a basic Clarion unit.

Matched the part numbers with an older head unit (clearly marked clarion)
from another Subaru.
the older one has radio/tape with a clarion c-bus din on the back. The
current one in the Subaru Forester is the basic model just radio/cd without
any external connections at all.

So im assuming they just replace the head unit to install the Clarion 6 cd
stacker that is available as an extra accessory