Ed

Default Seco 107c tube tester tube index??

I recently acquired a Seco 107c tube tester and a Seco HC8. There were
no manuals or tube index for the system! I was wondering if there is
anyone who has this info in digital or otherwise for the
107c that would be willing to make it available?
Remove nospam from
TIA, Ed