Shiva

Default [F?]*1 Used* Gold Lion KT88

I have no idea what it's worth - I'm sure there's a McK collector just dyin'
for one. This one's used, the silk screen's only fair (the last letter's
almost gone), looks good tests good (no other real KT88 to match it
against), what's it worth? See pics on
http://crimelabs.elysiansound.com/kt88/ ,
and feel free to bombard me with *real generous* offers, or at least a clue
to what one's worth... Sorry for the spammy post, i don't usually do
this...
-dim

TubeGarden

Hi RATs!

Whatever the market will pay

AES quotes used KT88 at US$116. to $145., just for grins ...

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ