Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Sweden Tops European Rape League — But Why?

Sweden Tops European Rape League — But Why?

Fjordman - 8/31/2009

"As recently as a few weeks ago, the hostile Wikipedia entry on “Fjordman” claimed that my previous essays about the Swedish rape epidemic are false because the massive increase in rapes was caused by “a widening of the legal definition of rape.” I bet it was.

Now I notice that statement has now been quietly removed. This is
probably why - Sweden tops European rape league.

Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe —
twice as many as “runner up” the UK, a new study shows. Researchers
behind the EU study, which will be presented on Tuesday, conclude that
rape appears to be a more common occurrence in Sweden than in
continental European countries. In Sweden, 46 incidents of rape are
reported per 100,000 residents. This figure is double as many as in
the UK which reports 23 cases, and four times that of the other Nordic
countries, Germany and France. The figure is up to 20 times the figure
for certain countries in southern and eastern Europe.

My comment: As I have explained in my book Defeating Eurabia, where I
devote an entire chapter to explaining the appalling situation in
Sweden, Ethnologist Maria Bäckman, in her study “Whiteness and
gender,” has followed a group of Swedish girls in the suburb of
Rinkeby outside Stockholm, where natives have been turned into a
minority of the inhabitants due to immigration. The subjects “may
encounter prejudices such as the idea that Swedish girls act and dress
in a sexually provocative way or that blonde girls are easy.” Bäckman
relates that several of the Swedish girls she interviewed stated that
they had dyed their hair to avoid sexual harassment. They experienced
that being blonde involves old men staring at you, cars honking their
horns and boys calling you “whore.”

A report from the organization Save the Children told that Swedish
girls are scared of being raped, a possibility that appears very real
to them. A survey carried out among ninth-grade boys in the immigrant-
dominated suburb of Rinkeby showed that in the last year, 17% of the
boys had forced someone to have sex, 31% had hurt someone so badly
that the victim required medical care, and 24% had committed burglary
or broken into a car. Sensational statistics, but they appear to have
been published only in a daily newssheet that is distributed free on
the subways.

“It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,”
says Hamid, in an interview about a gang rape involving a Swedish girl
and immigrant perps. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards,
and she had probably f**ked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get
problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame.
It is important that she retains her virginity… It is far too easy to
get a Swedish whore… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his
own choice of words. “I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls.
I guess you can say they get f**ked to pieces.”

In an article from June 2007 with the title “Summertime — rape time,”
Aftonbladet, one of the largest dailies in Scandinavia, linked the
spike in rapes during the summer to the warm weather. The official
number of rape charges in Sweden has more than quadrupled during one
generation, even more for girls under the age of 15. If this is due to
the warm weather, I suppose the Scandinavian rape wave is caused by
global warming? The fact that a greatly disproportionate number of the
suspects have an immigrant background according to statistics from
neighboring Norway and Denmark is purely coincidental, no doubt.

According to journalist Karen Jespersen, Helle Klein, the political
editor-in-chief of Aftonbladet from 2001 to 2007 and a former leading
member of the Social Democratic Youth League, has stated that “If the
debate is [about] that there are problems caused by refugees and
immigrants, we don’t want it.” Opinion polls have revealed that two
out of three Swedes doubt whether Islam can be combined with Swedish
society, yet not one party in parliament has been genuinely critical
of the immigration policies.

The rape numbers are being heavily manipulated by the authorities and
the media, who claim that the massive increase in rapes is caused by:

A. The warm weather
B. Alcohol,
C. Internet dating sites, and
D. A technical increase due to the fact that women suddenly report
rape more frequently than before.

These are the explanations that are mentioned. There is no other.
Suggesting that it has something to do with mass immigration of alien
and aggressive cultures is quite literally banned by law. In March
2007 during a rally supported by SSU, the Social Democratic Youth
League, a man carried a sign reading, “While Swedish girls are being
gang raped by immigrant gangs the SSU is fighting racism.” He was
promptly arrested and later sentenced to a fine because he “expressed
disrespect for a group of people with reference to their national or
ethnic background.” The local court rejected the man’s free speech
argument because even free speech has its limits, and he had clearly
acted in a too provocative manner.

The Leftist, Multicultural organization Amnesty International will
never say anything about the fact that this massive spike in rapes is
caused by mass immigration, a mass immigration that it and other
international organizations want to continue indefinitely, until the
native population has been reduced to a persecuted minority in the
lands where their ancestors have lived since prehistoric times, in a
country that has no colonial history. Just like all problems according
to Nazism were automatically blamed on Jews, so all problems according
to Multiculturalism are automatically blamed on whites. We are now
witnessing a wave of rape and violent crime in many European countries
which is unprecedented in modern history. It’s not “crime,” but in
fact resembles warfare. Yet we can’t say that non-white immigrants
commit almost all of the gang rapes and the most brutal rapes, as is
documented from neighboring Norway. Consequently, one must blame
“ordinary Swedish men” (Read: white males). Whites, and white women in
particular, are the victims of an accelerating wave of violence and
abuse caused by mass immigration and Multiculturalism. The response of
“human rights groups” such as Amnesty and the UN to this is to
continue mass immigration and Multiculturalism as if nothing has
happened and intensify the efforts to break down and destroy whites,
white men in particular:

Swedish rapists ‘enjoy impunity’: Amnesty International

Sweden needs to do much more to clamp down on rapists, according
to reports from Amnesty International and the United Nations. Jennifer
Heape examines the disparity between the country’s high incidence of
rape and its low conviction rate. In addition to challenging victim
and crime stereotypes, perceptions surrounding ‘typical’ perpetrators
must also be considered. The UN Special Report discusses how there is
a widespread belief that the type of men who commit intimate-partner
violence are not typical, ‘normal’ Swedes. They are usually imagined
as somewhat ‘deviant’ — unemployed, uneducated, alcoholic or from non-
Western backgrounds, and so on. However, as Ertürk challenges: “In
absolute numbers, the vast majority of the perpetrators of intimate-
partner violence are ‘ordinary’ Swedish men.” In its conclusion,
Amnesty blames “deeply rooted patriarchal gender norms“ of Swedish
family life and sexual relationships as a “major societal flaw” and a
reason for the continued prevalence of violence against women in
Sweden. [emphasis added]"

Fjordman is a noted Norwegian blogger who has written for many
conservative web sites. He used to have his own Fjordman Blog in the
past, but it is no longer active.

http://globalpolitician.com/25869-sw...igration-islam