Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie sez: "oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The ****uplicans aren't going to fight Sotomayor's confirmation. How do
you, the RAO pundits, think Scottie Witlessmongrel will spin that
decision?

(a) The ****uplicans are running away from this important battle because
they foolishly think they can actually become the preferred party of
Hispanic immigrants.

(b) The ****uplicans are cravenly hiding from the battle because they know
they'll lose anyway.

(c) The Real Republican Leaders are too busy trying to save the country
from Obama to worry about keeping the Supreme Court stacked.

(d) Karl Rove has convinced them that Sotomayor will not vote to uphold
Roe v. Wade because she's a Catholic and she's fully down with all the
Catholic church's dogma.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

On May 28, 10:05*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
The ****uplicans aren't going to fight Sotomayor's confirmation. How do
you, the RAO pundits, think Scottie Witlessmongrel will spin that
decision?

(a) The ****uplicans are running away from this important battle because
they foolishly think they can actually become the preferred party of
Hispanic immigrants.

(b) The ****uplicans are cravenly hiding from the battle because they know
they'll lose anyway.

(c) The Real Republican Leaders are too busy trying to save the country
from Obama to worry about keeping the Supreme Court stacked.

(d) Karl Rove has convinced them that Sotomayor will not vote to uphold
Roe v. Wade because she's a Catholic and she's fully down with all the
Catholic church's dogma.

THe "****uplicans" are a bunch of fart sniffers and Uncle Bill
Buckleys and need replacement. We need a real right wing who have
nationalist, explicitly majoritarian senses of purpose and if the GOP
won't provide that it will be replaced.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

[...]

In other words, white supremacists like you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

That's one strategy to gain a majority. LOL!