Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Arny and sound

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say that
http://tinyurl.com/ctefff
and
http://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say that
http://tinyurl.com/ctefff
and
http://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. lol

The man simply has a profound personality disorder that will not allow him
to damit he is in error, even to himself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"Harry Lavo" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say that
http://tinyurl.com/ctefff
and
http://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. lol

The man simply has a profound personality disorder that will not allow him
to damit he is in error, even to himself.

I still wonder if the same sound clip announces The Soup's "Clip of the
Week."

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:
FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

To see how long it would take you to respond.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW2" wrote in message
On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:
FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

Simply for the amazement conveyed to the others. This aspect of Arny's PBX
was thoroughly discredited here no more than 1-2 years ago (perhaps sooner)
and yet he is still telling his lies elsewhere. We all have fun at his
expense, but I think most of us are still a bit awe'd by how screwed up he
really is and how much chutzpah he shows in pursuing his mythology.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:
FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

I didn't "stalk" him. I was reading a group and the topic of those
files came up, and he still can't admit the truth about them. So odd.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

To see how long it would take you to respond.

Your a fachisst.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 8 Mai, 12:20, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

Tha man is a legend, and legends never die.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 8 Mai, 12:57, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 9:29*am, "Harry Lavo" wrote:

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

Simply for the amazement conveyed to the others. *This aspect of Arny's PBX
was thoroughly discredited here no more than 1-2 years ago (perhaps sooner)
and yet he is still telling his lies elsewhere.

* This wasn't really relevant to PCABX back then and it isn't relevant
now.

* It was a stupid "gotcha" and thats all it was. *I know that
childishness makes your day when it comes to Arny, but
seriously....grow up and get a life.

**We all have fun at his
expense,

*Well there's a proud admission for "all" of you. You should be
embarrassed by such an admission. * Are you always so easily swayed to
bad behavior by the crowd mentality?

*but I think most of us are still a bit awe'd by how screwed up he
really is

* Is this a justification of having fun at his expense?

*What kind of person does that to a person who they believe has "a
profound personality disorder"? * *I'm actually embarrassed for you.

ScottW-

Arny is a clown. People tend to laugh at clowns.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW2" wrote in message

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

I realize that you don't think he's suffering a mental illness.
Some others do. Those that do, have no business having fun at a
mentally
ill person's expense IMO.
They look dumber than Obama bowling.

This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the doubt) that can be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get. Moreover, the
affliction plays out at the expense of a lot of other people here, via
accusations, lies, slander, and other means of belittling. Therefore he is
not a very sympathetic character, so I guess that brings out the worst of
us...me at least. Or, perhaps he is just a clown....but a meanspirited and
deceitful one if that be the case.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

They believe nothing of the sort, of course.

It's like liberals confronted with black misbehavior. They themselves
really do not believe blacks are fully moral agents, so they make
excuses always involving the failures of non-blacks.

Respectable conservatives believe (or at least do a much better job
of pretending to do so) that blacks are fully moral agents and decry
black misdeeds, in ways they fervently hope the liberals won't
denounce them as wascally wascists for. Like Lucy with the football,
the libs do anyway every time, and like Charlie Brown, the respectable
conservatives never learn.

It is very much like Sylvester and Tweety Pie, Foghorn Leghorn and
Henery hawk, Roslyn and Gay....it never ends.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 8, 11:20*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

Why, for the same reason you infect RAO and post your tripe.

Because it's fun and nobody can stop you? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

Yup.

*What kind of person does that to a person who they believe has "a
profound personality disorder"? *

We do it to you too, autism and all.

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

If you actually were capable of feeling embarrassment you wouldn't
post the stupid stuff you do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

Does this mean I have to stop pointing out your stupidity?

They look dumber than Obama bowling.

Or you posting. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 8, 5:01*pm, wrote:

*It's like liberals confronted with black misbehavior.

Yes, Bratzi, you've hit the heart of it as usual.

It's all a racial thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 8, 3:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 1:28*pm, wrote:

On 8 Mai, 12:20, ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

Tha man is a legend, and legends never die.

*I guess you can quit cruising Michigan in a bus.

Um, there's a word I'm looking for. It starts with an "I" and ends
with an "e". LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

If you actually were capable of feeling embarrassment you wouldn't
post the stupid stuff you do.

Witless didn't say he's embarrassed for himself. Dim as he is, even he
knows we'd laugh at such a claim.

--

"You're not a practice what you preach kind of guy."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, April 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

Not true, i believe he has several mental illnesses.
OTOH, he is also a general asshole, and deserves derision on thaqt
basis.
Also, losts of mentally ill have committed capital murder and done
other
greivous crimes and have been executed.
Arny's mental illnesses are no excuse for
his bad behavior.
Scott, are you going soft on us?
Do you want all those mentally ill murderers sitting on
death row to have their executions commuted
just because we should have pity on the mentally ill, and excuse them
from responsibility for their bad behavior?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 8 Mai, 19:27, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 8, 3:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 1:28*pm, wrote:

On 8 Mai, 12:20, ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 7:49*am, Jenn wrote:

FWIW (not much, admittedly), in another group Arny is still trying to
say thathttp://tinyurl.com/ctefff
andhttp://tinyurl.com/cc8aga
are recordings of trumpets and horns. *lol

Why do you Arnyitis infectees insist on stalking him around usenet and
then rehashing the crap back here?

ScottW

Tha man is a legend, and legends never die.

*I guess you can quit cruising Michigan in a bus.

Um, there's a word I'm looking for. It starts with an "I" and ends
with an "e". LoL.-

the one i am thinking of begins with h and ends with e
it has one more letter than yours
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the doubt) that can be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get.

Kind of like someones son here who didn't stay on their meds

It's all a game of gotcha for Scottie.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On May 8, 7:57*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the doubt) that can
be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get.

*Kind of like someones son here who didn't stay on their meds

It's all a game of gotcha for Scottie.

Pointing out hypocrisy and unjustifiable ill-will.

No, you're not. You're using a third party to try to hurt someone you
disagree with. AK was here and despite his problems has shown that he
can control himself to some extent. To liken that to a family member's
medical condition ignores important differences in ability to control
one's behavior.

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On May 9, 10:17*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:57*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the doubt) that
can
be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get.

*Kind of like someones son here who didn't stay on their meds

It's all a game of gotcha for Scottie.

*Pointing out hypocrisy and unjustifiable ill-will.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

You think you are but since there's no hypocrisy in evidence you are
mistaken.

You're using a third party to try to hurt someone you
disagree with.

If it hurts, then it's because of their own bad choices.
If they have faith in their decisions and are firm in their
convictions, my words will have no impact.

Medical conditions are not due to bad choices, faith or firmness.

AK was here and despite his problems has shown that he
can control himself to some extent.

LoL. I don't think your opinion is shared by some.

Compare his HA output to his RAO output. His ability, however
inconsistent, to act differently shows he makes the choice to be GOIA.
Since your defense of him is based on his supposed lack of choice over
his behavior, your defense is mistaken.

To liken that to a family member's
medical condition ignores important differences in ability to control
one's behavior.

Its clear you're lacking in details and presuming the "family member"
is much crazier than Arny. How do you know that?
And if they are, why isn't the family taking more responsibility for
their care?

If you're not talking about the situation I remember, WTH are you
talking about?

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

If you think Arny is mentally ill or suffers a personality disorder,
then ill-will is unjustifiable regardless of what he does.

I think his personality disorders fall short of pathology. He still has
choice in his actions and has shown the ability to use it.

I personally do not engage him any more, but I don't see any point in
pretending he doesn't exist, like Rochester's first wife in the attic.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On May 9, 10:47*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On May 9, 10:17*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:57*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the doubt)
that
can
be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get.

*Kind of like someones son here who didn't stay on their meds

It's all a game of gotcha for Scottie.

*Pointing out hypocrisy and unjustifiable ill-will.

No, you're not.

*Yes, I am.

You think you are but since there's no hypocrisy in evidence you are
mistaken.

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

You're using a third party to try to hurt someone you
disagree with.

*If it hurts, then it's because of their own bad choices.
If they have faith in their decisions and are firm in their
convictions, my words will have no impact.

Medical conditions are not due to bad choices, faith or firmness.

Not taking meds is a choice, not a condition...unless you
believe the person in question to be insane and incapable
of making a rational choice.

The ensuing condition is a condition. Lapses in medication are a
recognized symptom of mental illness.

*AK was here and despite his problems has shown that he
can control himself to some extent.

*LoL. *I don't think your opinion is shared by some.

Compare his HA output to his RAO output.

HA is moderated.

In the face of moderation, he is capable of relatively good manners.

His ability, however
inconsistent, to act differently shows he makes the choice to be GOIA.

That's your opinion. Others feel he suffers a severs personality
disorder.

My opinion is what counts for me.

Since your defense of him is based on his supposed lack of choice over
his behavior, your defense is mistaken.

Your argument is with Harry, not me.

Harry didn't bring up the situation you referred to, so my complaint is
with you.

To liken that to a family member's
medical condition ignores important differences in ability to control
one's behavior.

Its clear you're lacking in details and presuming the "family member"
is much crazier than Arny. * How do you know that?
And if they are, why isn't the family taking more responsibility for
their care?

If you're not talking about the situation I remember, WTH are you
talking about?

I think being more specific is inappropriate.

Mentioning it at all is inappropriate.

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

*If you think Arny is mentally ill or suffers a personality disorder,
then ill-will is unjustifiable regardless of what he does.

I think his personality disorders fall short of pathology. He still has
choice in his actions and has shown the ability to use it.

That is your opinion, others here claim otherwise and then proceed
to have "fun at his expense". Their actions are indefensible.

Not every comment about his actions are having "fun at his expense".

I personally do not engage him any more, but I don't see any point in
pretending he doesn't exist,

Do you really want RAO to go on being about Arny long after he's
gone?

You have done more to prolong that then anyone else.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Pointing out ... unjustifiable ill-will.

[snip]

(edited so I could get to the joke juncture quickly)

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

Witless forgives all of Turdborg's excesses because of their shared
hatreds. Primarily, they hate The Magazine and its Lord High Editor and
hope to send them all to Hell. Secondarily, they hate Mistress Jenn and
all other females who dare to speak in their presence. Thirdly, they hate
the entire notion that many consumer products are not marketed to the
likes of them, and furthermore, the likes of them are not rewarded for
"debunking" said products.

In short, the Krooborg is Scottie Witlessmongrel's comfy old shoes. I know
this is true because Witless kept silent when I asked him directly to
explain his adoration of Mr. ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

[insert Stephen's short-delay error correction here...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Pointing out ... unjustifiable ill-will.

[snip]

(edited so I could get to the joke juncture quickly)

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

Witless forgives all of Turdborg's excesses because of their shared
hatreds. Primarily, they hate The Magazine and its Lord High Editor and
hope to send them all to Hell. Secondarily, they hate Mistress Jenn and
all other females who dare to speak in their presence. Thirdly, they hate
the entire notion that many consumer products are not marketed to the
likes of them, and furthermore, the likes of them are not rewarded for
"debunking" said products.

In short, the Krooborg is Scottie Witlessmongrel's comfy old shoes. I know
this is true because Witless kept silent when I asked him directly to
explain his adoration of Mr. ****.

If he really wanted to poke at Stereophile, he would have to read it to
comment on its content. Something like, hey, Linn wants to sell an
active crossover that requires a separate super-tweeter amp for its
Majik speaker. As if! ::snork::

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

[insert Stephen's short-delay error correction here...]

Ermm. I meant, "ability to use the word, 'correctly,' has been a joke".

Yikes.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

[insert Stephen's short-delay error correction here...]

Ermm. I meant, "ability to use the word, 'correctly,' has been a joke".

Yikes.

I thought you'd go with emending it to "inability". But I wouldn't be
surprised if Witless can't use "correctly" correctly either.

--

" This one was highlighted by MM to draw attention while I think
it's not the most aggregious provision but it still has issues."

-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, self-described excellent writer, Feb. 22 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

[insert Stephen's short-delay error correction here...]

Ermm. I meant, "ability to use the word, 'correctly,' has been a joke".

Yikes.

I thought you'd go with emending it to "inability". But I wouldn't be
surprised if Witless can't use "correctly" correctly either.

That's a fair cop.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message
In article
,

ScottW2 wrote:
On May 9, 10:17 am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:57 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article

m,

ScottW2 wrote:
This is a mental illness (giving him the benefit of the
doubt)
that
can
be
ameliorated by professional help, which Arny refuses to get.

Kind of like someones son here who didn't stay on their meds

It's all a game of gotcha for Scottie.

Pointing out hypocrisy and unjustifiable ill-will.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

You think you are but since there's no hypocrisy in evidence you are
mistaken.

Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

Nope. Your ability to use the word correctly has been a joke for ages.

Only to the loons who dislike their own hypocrisy being discussed.

Good one! but only if you're stupid. Besides, you were talking about
Harry so you aren't even making sense on your own terms.

You're using a third party to try to hurt someone you
disagree with.

If it hurts, then it's because of their own bad choices.
If they have faith in their decisions and are firm in their
convictions, my words will have no impact.

Medical conditions are not due to bad choices, faith or firmness.

Not taking meds is a choice, not a condition...unless you
believe the person in question to be insane and incapable
of making a rational choice.

The ensuing condition is a condition. Lapses in medication are a
recognized symptom of mental illness.

So IYO, he was crazy even when on meds and as such should
have been supervised.

IOW, he knew he had heart disease so he shouldn't have lived in a house
that would have its roof torn off by a tornado.

AK was here and despite his problems has shown that he
can control himself to some extent.

LoL. I don't think your opinion is shared by some.

Compare his HA output to his RAO output.

HA is moderated.

In the face of moderation, he is capable of relatively good manners.

Ok, that's your opinon. Funny the same can't be said for some others
around here. So George and Sshhtard are crazier than Arny. LoL.

Crazy enough that you should defend their behavior?

His ability, however
inconsistent, to act differently shows he makes the choice to be GOIA.

That's your opinion. Others feel he suffers a severs personality
disorder.

My opinion is what counts for me.

Perhaps you shouldn't have butted into this thread invoking your
self-centered
view as dominate and shared by all.

You're getting more like Arny all the time, but not enough to excuse you.

Since your defense of him is based on his supposed lack of choice over
his behavior, your defense is mistaken.

Your argument is with Harry, not me.

Harry didn't bring up the situation you referred to, so my complaint is
with you.

Yeah, he did. He said Arny has a "severe personality disorder"
implying Arny is incapable of the control you think he is.
Jenn has also said he can't (not won't, can't) tell the truth.

Literal Boy strikes again.

To liken that to a family member's
medical condition ignores important differences in ability to
control
one's behavior.

Its clear you're lacking in details and presuming the "family member"
is much crazier than Arny. How do you know that?
And if they are, why isn't the family taking more responsibility for
their care?

If you're not talking about the situation I remember, WTH are you
talking about?

I think being more specific is inappropriate.

Mentioning it at all is inappropriate.

Perhaps. So is being a blazing a hypocrite.

You haven't shown that to be the case.

And how is ill-will to Arny unjustifiable? Did you read his posts?

If you think Arny is mentally ill or suffers a personality disorder,
then ill-will is unjustifiable regardless of what he does.

I think his personality disorders fall short of pathology. He still has
choice in his actions and has shown the ability to use it.

That is your opinion, others here claim otherwise and then proceed
to have "fun at his expense". Their actions are indefensible.

Not every comment about his actions are having "fun at his expense".

We're not talking about every comment so that's irrelevant.

Just any that follow a "claim otherwise"?

I personally do not engage him any more, but I don't see any point in
pretending he doesn't exist,

Do you really want RAO to go on being about Arny long after he's
gone?

You have done more to prolong that then anyone else.

LoL. This isn't about Arny now. You clearly want it to be all about you.

I want it to be about music, audio, events of the day, that kind of
thing. Not Scott's Daily Grievance.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

[...]

Having active crossovers and seperate amps for drivers which have
real technical merit, your attempt to make a point has served to
only reveal your own technical ignorance.

hahahahahahahahaha

Tell it to my three-way Kaber Aktiv system.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 9 Mai, 13:33, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 9, 10:17*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On May 8, 7:57*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
[...]

no matter what he does?
Do you offer such good will to all the mentally ill
criminals who have murdered, maiamed and raped their
victims? Are you now a softie on crimes and destructive behaviors
committed by the mentally ill? LOL!!!, even if they may
happen to be wetbacks?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 9 Mai, 15:16, "ScottW" wrote:
wrote in message

On 8 Mai, 16:45, ScottW2 wrote:

"ScottW2" wrote in message

On May 8, 7:49 am, Jenn wrote:

[...]

You paint with broad brush again. *Many have said Arny's behavior
is a symptom of mental illness and as such should not be ridiculed
in my opinion.
I don't think sciatica is an excuse for bad behavior even though
I'm sure it contributes to your grumpiness.

ScottW-

So, then you "DON'T" think that Arny's mental illnesses are an excuse
for Arny's bad behavior.
That having been said, we are justified in tearing him a new asshole
(like he really needs another one, LOL!!!)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 1:04*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On May 9, 10:47 am, MiNe 109 wrote:

*Your hypocrisy detector has long been broken.

LoL. You are filling your 2pidarchive up at an alarming rate, 2pid.

I think his personality disorders fall short of pathology. He still has
choice in his actions and has shown the ability to use it.

*That is your opinion, others here claim otherwise and then proceed
to have "fun at his expense". *Their actions are indefensible.

Is this why you 'think' your inane posts "deserve a pass"? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 2:09*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In the face of moderation, he is capable of relatively good manners.

*Ok, that's your opinon. *Funny the same can't be said for some others
around here. *So George and Sshhtard are crazier than Arny. LoL.

Really, 2pid?

GOIA has shown he is incapable of discussing things with anybody. He
alienates those who hold the same views of audio as he does. He cannot
agree with or discuss anything with anybody.

I pick on (primarily) you and Bratzi and for many of the same reasons.
I am "impolite" to you and Bratzi and sometimes Sugar. But did you
notice, 2pid? Sugar posted where he gets his news from (a question I
asked you, but you were too "impolite" to answer). Even though I
disagree with what Sugar considers a valid source for news, I looked
them over. Did you see my "impolie" response to him? Go look it up.

What a ninny.

My opinion is what counts for me.

*Perhaps you shouldn't have butted into this thread invoking your self-centered
view as dominate and shared by all.

LoL.

*Yeah, he did. *He said Arny has a "severe personality disorder"
implying Arny is incapable of the control you think he is.
Jenn has also said he can't (not won't, can't) tell the truth.

What do *you* 'think', 2pid? Do you 'think' GOIA has a mental
condition?

Mentioning it at all is inappropriate.

* Perhaps. *So is being a blazing a hypocrite.

Mamma mia! That's a some a spaghetti sauce! LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 2:13*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"MiNe 109" wrote in message

If he really wanted to poke at Stereophile, he would have to read it to
comment on its content. Something like, hey, Linn wants to sell an
active crossover that requires a separate super-tweeter amp for its
Majik speaker. As if! ::snork::

*Having active crossovers and seperate amps for drivers which have
real technical merit, your attempt to make a point has served to
only reveal your own technical ignorance.

LoL. 2pid, please try to understand posts before replying.

TIA!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 8, 3:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

*I guess you can quit cruising Michigan in a bus.

Um, there's a word I'm looking for. It starts with an "I" and ends
with an "e". LoL.-

the one i am thinking of begins with h and ends with e
it has one more letter than yours

2pid is a haranguer? LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 8, 3:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
*I guess you can quit cruising Michigan in a bus.

Um, there's a word I'm looking for. It starts with an "I" and ends
with an "e". LoL.-

the one i am thinking of begins with h and ends with e
it has one more letter than yours

2pid is a haranguer? LoL.

"rrrrr"?

I know, but that's the closest I could come up with.

What starts with an "H", ends with an "E" and has one more letter than
imbecile?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

What starts with an "H", ends with an "E" and has one more letter than
imbecile?

halfwidge?