Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default What THIS WN Wants

I want America.

I want America to be America, where the founding people run things
the way only they can.

I want an America like the one where our great Americans grew up in,
not a Blade Runner mess.

In that America the great were great, but even the most
underprivileged could be great too-if they had the right stuff. If
they didn't, they were allowed to sink to their own level and kept out
of the way of their betters.

Consider the illegitimate baby born 83 years ago to an insane mother
in Los Angeles-a Los Angeles whose worst areas would be a paradise by
today's zoo standards. She grew up in the rottenest orphanages and
foster homes and became the biggest movie star that ever lived, even
though she made less than 30 movies and died at 36.

What do we want-a world where girls look like Marilyn Monroe, or one
where they look like what you find on the streets of East Los Angeles
today-fat stupid brown mutts who start cranking out mestizitos at 15?
They sure as **** do not have the right stuff.

Send the Middle Easterners and mestizos and Vietnamese and Hmong and
Somalis back. Let's make a fair, but firm, deal with American blacks,
who did not ask to be here, and some of whom have been loyal solid
citizens, and give them autonomy and self-reliance and pride. And put
our homegrown misfits and malcontents on notice-love it or leave it.
Let's go back to a sane, safe, clean, decent America.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 2, 12:13�am, wrote:
[...]

Your vision for America is boring beyond belief.

Give me an America where the white trash are kicked off the Internet
and forced to do real work...as opposed to reading right-wing blogs,
putting their insipid and nonsensical comments at the end of every
online news item and posting OT political threads in unrelated
discussion groups.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 10:36*am, wrote:

[...]

Yeah, trash boy, what relevant material have YOU posted recently?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Jun 2, 8:36*am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

racism alert

I too dislike the term "white trash", as the connotation is that most
trash is non-white (there is no term "black trash", AFAIK.) I seriously
doubt, based on past posts, that Vinyl meant anything racist. I think
that it's Ixtarism.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

I too dislike the term "white trash", as the connotation is that most
trash is non-white (there is no term "black trash", AFAIK.)

Haven't whites made a few slurs for black people as a group? I could be
wrong, but I don't think so.

I seriously doubt, based on past posts, that Vinyl meant anything racist.
I think that it's Ixtarism.

Yes, put me down in that column. Brattie is so trashy that he actually
boasted about dumpster-diving for used underwear when he was a wee little
nazi being oppressed by his 'rents.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

I too dislike the term "white trash", as the connotation is that most
trash is non-white (there is no term "black trash", AFAIK.)

Haven't whites made a few slurs for black people as a group? I could be
wrong, but I don't think so.

Of course. But the term "white trash" is used by people thoughtlessly,
I think. Most people don't don't use it as a racist remark. But its
roots are racist, I believe.

I seriously doubt, based on past posts, that Vinyl meant anything racist.
I think that it's Ixtarism.

Yes, put me down in that column. Brattie is so trashy that he actually
boasted about dumpster-diving for used underwear when he was a wee little
nazi being oppressed by his 'rents.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Jun 2, 10:05*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:36*am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

Racism, even of the self-loathing variety, is racism.
It's interesting that so many who declare themselves to not be
racist, are the first to use racism accusations as a crutch in their
arguments, and in so doing prevent society from achieving MLKs dream
of a colorblind society.
Why do they do it? I would suggest they know they lack character.

http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=119

ScottW

I agree that racists lack character. But I don't believe that Vinyl
intended to make a racist remark.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 9:39�am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:36�am, wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

So you're admitting that your posts are irrelevant? That's a big step
for you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 2, 10:05�am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:36�am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

I disagree. A black man calling someone "white trash" may be racism,
but a white man calling someone "white trash" is class warfare, if
anything. Do we really want to place "white trash" in the same group
as the N-word? That's PC taken a little too far.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 2, 10:14�am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:05�am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

�ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:36�am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

Funny, I just looked in the dictionary, and it defined racism as hated
or intolerance of ANOTHER race. Furthermore, there's no evidence of
any self-loathing.

So you're wrong twice in one sentence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 2, 12:43�pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
�George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

I too dislike the term "white trash", as the connotation is that most
trash is non-white (there is no term "black trash", AFAIK.)

Haven't whites made a few slurs for black people as a group? I could be
wrong, but I don't think so.

Of course. �But the term "white trash" is used by people thoughtlessly,
I think. �Most people don't don't use it as a racist remark. �But its
roots are racist, I believe.

You're right about that. In the old days, "white trash" meant a white
person who lived, thought and acted like a black person. So I'd like
to apologize, and change my answer to "trailer trash."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 12:14*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:05*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:36*am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

LOL!

You go girl.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 3:30*pm, wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:39 am, wrote:

On Jun 2, 10:36 am, wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

It appears that you hit Bratzi in a soft spot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 2 Iun, 11:36, wrote:

Give me an America where the white trash are kicked off the Internet
and forced to do real work...

be careful, they might be delivering your mail.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 2 Iun, 13:05, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:36*am, wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:13 am, wrote:

[...]

Iztarbism would be technically correct

maybe that there is no term 'black trash' is because there is no black
trash

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 2:47�pm, wrote:
On 2 Iun, 11:36, wrote:

Give me an America where the white trash are kicked off the Internet
and forced to do real work...

be careful, they might be delivering your mail.

They're doing a really crappy job then. I'm always getting my
neighbors' mail and vice versa. I blame crystal meth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*I would suggest they know they lack character.

You go girl.

That's a whole Scottie-sentence with no spelling errors. Definitely worth
congratulating Pooch.

--

" It ended up with a [George-]sized anal orifice.
I got out after getting slammed from the rear."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 2 Iun, 18:21, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky said:

Give me an America where the white trash are kicked off the Internet
and forced to do real work...

be careful, they might be delivering your mail.

Not likely. USPS has free ESL classes for new employees.

They can translate form Arkansas to English?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 9:16*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 5:54*pm, wrote:

You seem to desperately hide from the fact that racism means hatred or
intolerance toward another race.

*You see desperately confused.

See what desperately confused?

I'm sure you're too busy thinking of
more things to say about George's orifices to respond. What would MLK
say about that, hypocrite?

*Such pointless hostility.

Where?

Is mockery "hostile"? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

On Jun 2, 4:06 pm, wrote:

snip

You're right about that. In the old days, "white trash" meant a white
person who lived, thought and acted like a black person. So I'd like
to apologize, and change my answer to "trailer trash."

No, white trash acted WORSE than blacks. Blacks then had a
considerable sense of community and had some self-reinforcing
standards, plus the white world would not tolerate a hell of a lot
of black misbehavior that went across the line. White trash were
totally unrestrained until they did something that got them either
put away under the law or lynched (probably a hundred times as many
Whites as blacks were actually lynched: lynching was never a racial
connotation until modern revanchism.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default KKK: Bratzi admits his complete ignorance

On Jun 3, 1:47*am, wrote:

*White trash were
totally unrestrained *until they did something that got them either
put away under the law or lynched (probably a hundred times as many
Whites as blacks were actually lynched: lynching was never a racial
connotation until modern revanchism.)

Tell that to them, dumb****.

http://www.withoutsanctuary.org/main.html

http://www.worldsfamousphotos.com/th...acks-1930.html

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/...0/lynching.htm

After the war, southern whites used lynching to terrorize and
intimidate freed blacks who were voting and assuming political power.
A study of the period of 1868 to 1871 estimates that the Ku Klux Klan
was involved in more than 400 lynchings. In the aftermath of war it
was a period of upheaval and social turmoil. Reasons mobs gave for
lynching blacks were crimes they had allegedly committed against
whites; however, journalist Ida B. Wells showed that many presumed
crimes were exaggerated or did not occur.[10]

The Colfax Massacre in 1873 in Louisiana was an event of mass racial
violence that resulted in the most African American deaths - 280.
Violence erupted over contested elections at the state and local level
in 1872, in which the outcome was not settled for months. Both
Democrats, who were mostly white, and Republicans, who were mostly
black, claimed the local sheriff's office. After blacks sought to
control the courthouse, a much larger armed militia of whites gathered
to roust them out. Even after people surrendered, they were murdered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/11.../profile2.html

You are a complete nimcompoop, Bratzi. Try being more intellectual
sometime.