Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The further degeneration of Arny

On Jun 1, 9:36*pm, wrote:

Arny's ability to string meaningful thoughts into a coherent sentence
is even more hampered than usual. Again, this is a beaten man on his
last legs. Hopefully he can stay off the Internet and try to become a
productive member of society once again. (That activity has nothing to
do with microphones, by the way.)

I wish 2pid well for many of the same reasons.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 1, 9:31�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 1, 9:36�pm, wrote:

Arny's ability to string meaningful thoughts into a coherent sentence
is even more hampered than usual. Again, this is a beaten man on his
last legs. Hopefully he can stay off the Internet and try to become a
productive member of society once again. (That activity has nothing to
do with microphones, by the way.)

I wish 2pid well for many of the same reasons.

Well, I expected him to jump in immediately and complain about an Arny
thread. He hates it when his thunder is stolen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 12:44*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

I consider it your penance.

Maybe we could torture him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 1, 9:36 pm, wrote:

Arny's ability to string meaningful thoughts into a coherent sentence
is even more hampered than usual. Again, this is a beaten man on his
last legs. Hopefully he can stay off the Internet and try to become a
productive member of society once again. (That activity has nothing to
do with microphones, by the way.)

I wish 2pid well for many of the same reasons.

Well, I expected him to jump in immediately and complain about an Arny
thread. He hates it when his thunder is stolen.

Fewer and fewer seem to care which is IMO, a good thing.
I'll leave you to cruise usenet checking Arny's profile for activity
and updating the Arnyitis victims. It's the role you've apparently
chosen and I consider it your penance.

Penance for what? Not paying enough attention to your OT posts?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 2 Iun, 16:37, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:44*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

I consider it your penance.

Maybe we could torture him.

or forcibly castrate him

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 1, 9:36 pm, wrote:

Arny's ability to string meaningful thoughts into a coherent sentence
is even more hampered than usual. Again, this is a beaten man on his
last legs. Hopefully he can stay off the Internet and try to become a
productive member of society once again. (That activity has nothing to
do with microphones, by the way.)

I wish 2pid well for many of the same reasons.

Well, I expected him to jump in immediately and complain about an Arny
thread. He hates it when his thunder is stolen.

Fewer and fewer seem to care which is IMO, a good thing.
I'll leave you to cruise usenet checking Arny's profile for activity
and updating the Arnyitis victims. It's the role you've apparently
chosen and I consider it your penance.

Penance for what?

Your habit of personal attacks on usenet and general lack of
insightful interesting discourse.

Unless we're talking about audio, your comment is irrelevant. I tried
to talk to you in a civil manner about mono recordings, and you ran
off and claim it didn't interest you.

Let me give you a hint...posting links to right-wing blogs on an audio
forum is about as far from insightful and interesting discourse as it
gets.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 4:35�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:46�pm, wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 1, 9:36 pm, wrote:

[...]

�LoL. They really don't interest me. Still, since you feel you need a
debating trade point, score 1 for you.

Let me give you a hint...posting links to right-wing blogs on an audio
forum is about as far from insightful and interesting discourse as it
gets.

Feel free to start a thread. �The only one I see is about Arny.
Is that it?

Accountability isn't your strong suit, is it. That makes you sort of a
punk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 4:34*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:42*pm, wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:44 am, ScottW2 wrote:

Fewer and fewer seem to care which is IMO, a good thing.
I'll leave you to cruise usenet checking Arny's profile for activity
and updating the Arnyitis victims. It's the role you've apparently
chosen and I consider it your penance.

Penance for what?

Your habit of personal attacks on usenet and general lack of
insightful interesting discourse.

LOL!

Somebody should compile a book of 2pidisms.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 7:57*pm, wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:35 pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:46 pm, wrote:

LoL. They really don't interest me. Still, since you feel you need a
debating trade point, score 1 for you.

Let me give you a hint...posting links to right-wing blogs on an audio
forum is about as far from insightful and interesting discourse as it
gets.

Feel free to start a thread. The only one I see is about Arny.
Is that it?

Accountability isn't your strong suit, is it. That makes you sort of a
punk.

Or an "imbecile". LoL.

The further degeneration of Arny [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 June 2nd 09 03:36 AM
Arny.... Clyde Slick Audio Opinions 58 February 2nd 06 06:12 PM
Arny, warming-up for the debate... Arny tells LIES ! Powell Audio Opinions 2 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
floppy degeneration ( was: Digital audio - where to put it) Mike Rivers Pro Audio 2 May 8th 04 11:09 PM
Digital degeneration Sanbar Pro Audio 4 April 2nd 04 11:32 PM