Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default Sony f7715x $175.!

there is no new alpine under $100! lol..loser.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

also i been looking...think i'll go with sum better high end
speakers...to drop high class names like ?Alpine speakers....
you cant call my system cheap with ///Alpine in it!
besides the most important part of your system is the mids/highs....
or full range speakers.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

oh on that sony..i just did alil search..its $275 alot of places...lol
and rated near the top......

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

lol...i found this place with all your brands on clearance..lol
those speakers you like ?
think memphis too...
afew others...lol
i dont even know the name just clearence something. ill go look in a
minute..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

no the name of great deals on high end car audio
is:........carstereoexpo.com!
huryy they got ///Alpine out theass...lol
i died n went to heaven......

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

well i'm creating another a++ sound system....
already got amps/subs to choose from.
but buying this sony deck n all ///Alpine speakers!
///alpine sound! itll blow ya speakers away!
LOL...
it wont be as crude n loud as your speakers. but for the refined upper
class music listener.Itll be pure heaven. hearing every note clear n
sharp....
you guys wouldnt understand.
i figure ill spend 3bills on extras....$$$
adding to my collection.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

Does not have 5V pre-outs, contradiction boy

You got ripped off, you can get them for 139.

I have the silver version for sale, little use, Very low hours on the laser
WITH the XM adaptor for 150.

Hell, it's already boxed up.

Chad

"bob wald" wrote in message
aahh its great being ''king''..knowing i'm above all you common people
with your common systems....lol
just me, billy n debbie.lol
billys in my crew.gotta have some1 to talk to.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

if you been admiring me for awhile you know i just bought a clarion 8v
7band eq..to be hooked up......dooh.....for like $69....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
if you been admiring me for awhile you know i just bought a clarion 8v
7band eq..to be hooked up......dooh.....for like $69....

So what you are saying is that it is not the voltage of the original source
eh? Back peddaling?

Yes sir, I do admire...... Your ignorance. You still got ripped off. They
can be had for 139 at many net retailers. That savings would have paid for
52.17% of your un-needed EQ.

You see bucko, the Sony already has EQ WITH PRESETS built in, that work
fairly well.

Adding an external EQ with center freq's as close to the Sony's will invoke
hella phase shift and add unnecessary noise. Your best bet is a parametric
so YOU can decide what freq's to boost or cut. How the hell does Clarion
know where your problem frequencies on your trike are.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...t=WaldsCar.jpg

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ok wait i forgot this sony has a eq plus ill just use acouple amps i
have that can't take over 4v output.
ok.....
actually that sony i haven't ordered yet..thinking.i dont really use
mp3, etc. yet. so
i'm thinking of going back to chrome tapes....
i'll put music taped off tv onto chrome against cd anyday....
i used them for yrs..not many problems.
right now i'm busy fighting with directtv..seems in a contract they had
me sign.it says they can raise my fees.its up to them.the reason i got
it now was before the fees went up.
n if i cancel..big fee i must pay.
they just raised my fees too.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

I was very opposed to MP3 for a long time. But using proper Codecs and
bitrates, it don't sound too bad. For example a 256KB/s file encoded with
the Froenhoeffer Professional Codec sounds damn good. At this bitrate you
can fit 6 albums on 1 CD. Another problem with the Sat TV thing is that
their CODEC's SUCK (Sirius correct?) But again a good tape recorded on a
good deck (H/K, Nak) that is properly alligned is also very good. The cool
thing about the Sony and MP3's is that it has a VERY informative text
display, the downside is that you cannot search via folders as with the
Alpine.

Chad

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok wait i forgot this sony has a eq plus ill just use acouple amps i
have that can't take over 4v output.
ok.....
actually that sony i haven't ordered yet..thinking.i dont really use
mp3, etc. yet. so
i'm thinking of going back to chrome tapes....
i'll put music taped off tv onto chrome against cd anyday....
i used them for yrs..not many problems.
right now i'm busy fighting with directtv..seems in a contract they had
me sign.it says they can raise my fees.its up to them.the reason i got
it now was before the fees went up.
n if i cancel..big fee i must pay.
they just raised my fees too.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
right now i'm busy fighting with directtv..seems in a contract they had
me sign.it says they can raise my fees.its up to them.the reason i got
it now was before the fees went up.
n if i cancel..big fee i must pay.
they just raised my fees too.

****, I just found out my taxes (property) went up 400 bucks! GRRRRRRR.

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

my property taxes up more than that..ggrrrr...
and my state farm insurance! GGGRRRR....
i'm in louisiana.they raising all insurance cause that katrina
thing...8%..ggrrrrrr
n cut back what they pay..i'm paying more.getting less...ggrrr
i think thats what it said in the papers.
was going to buy newer car.not now.GGRRR....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
my property taxes up more than that..ggrrrr...
and my state farm insurance! GGGRRRR....
i'm in louisiana.they raising all insurance cause that katrina
thing...8%..ggrrrrrr
n cut back what they pay..i'm paying more.getting less...ggrrr
i think thats what it said in the papers.
was going to buy newer car.not now.GGRRR....

That sucks, State farm has not raised anything on me but they are far from
giving me a break considering what I pay them yearly on 4 vehicles a boat
and a home. Accident and ticket free for 17 years and they still love
collecting huge money from me! So are they raising all the premiums down in
your area wether it is flood prone or not?

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

It sucks they did the whole state in! Here (IL) It is manditory that you
have insurance, you even need to present proof of insurance to get your
tags. If pulled over you really no longer need your registration, just
insurance proof and license. No insurance? you go to court! Fines are
like that of a DUI.

Another thing is that when I first went with state farm almost 20 years ago
my agent was my liason for troubles. You ALWAYS went to your agent first,
they would then asvise you of the approriate action that needed to be taken.
Last year I was hit in the ass by dome deranged moron that was driving with
no brakes. My insurance agent was pretty much WORTHLESS. If I wanted the
car fixed pronto then I was going to have to pay the deductable and then
they would give me that back after litigation with the offenders insurance
company. It took over 2 months for me to get that car fixed that only had
2000 miles on it! My agent would not lift a finger unless I gave them the
deductable money, at which point it would be classified as an accident claim
and would go against ME, just because some crack-head hussie hit me in the
ass!

What the hell have I been paying for in the past 20 years?

It ain't right I tell ya!

Chad

"bob wald" wrote in message
yes state wide....i'm 300miles from n.o!
bet florida to when hit by a bad storm.
if i had more than 2cars i'd insure 1.drive it 90% of the time n no ins.
on the others.
the odds would be in your favor of not having a wreck n if you do the
insured car most likely will be it.
also if you dont have $100k-$300k-$100k mininium.
the lil bit you have isnt going to help you.so why bother. i did carry
$250k-500-100k but after 10yrs of no major wrecks n increased premiums.i
lowered it.

Sony f7715x $175.! bob wald Car Audio 0 June 10th 06 01:42 AM
Sony f7715x $175.! bob wald Car Audio 0 June 10th 06 01:40 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias General 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias Tech 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM