Posted to rec.audio.car
Jcc39

Default FS: Old school Orion, Rockford subs and boxes

Pics and details can be seen on my craigslist ad
hehttp://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ele/168306384.html
---
Two Orion 10" XTR Pro subwoofers. One is brand new and perfect, the
other is used for about 6 months and has a few light scuffs on it. They
are dual 4 ohm voice coil subs, 500rms/1000max. $50 each or $90 for
both. $120 for both subs in a dual 10" sealed carpeted box
---
Two 10" Rockford Punch DVC subwoofers. They are like new but have been
used a couple of times. Dual 4 ohm voice coil 400rms/800max. $45 each
or $80 for both. $110 for both subs in a dual 10" sealed carpeted box.
---
Sony Xplod 12" subwoofer. 380rms/1300max. Model #: XS-L122P5. Used and
in good condition with a few light scratches on the cone. $30
---
One new 10" MB Quart QM250.92 compoenent subwoofer. Single 6 ohm voice
coil, 175rms. $15
---
One slightly used 12" Orion Cobalt 4ohm DVC subwoofer first generation.
200rms/400 max $15
---
Two dual sealed 10" carpeted boxes. They are used but in good shape.
0.75 cu ft for each side. $35 each or $60 for both
---
Custom made ported box with a plexi window for an Orion 10" HCCA. $40
---
Custom made bandpass dual ported box made for a single Orion 10" sub
$40
---

I prefer local pickup in West Chester PA but if you purchase multiple
items I can meet up in the greater Phildadelphia area or anwhere
between Philadelphia and Washington DC as I travel down there often for
work.

I can ship but you must pay for the total shipping cost which can get
expensive since these subwoofers are heavy.