thenewguy

Default New Stereo Help.

Hi, I just bought a new stereo off of ebay and it consists of a Pioneer
DEH-P6600, (2)Audiobahn AW1200Q Subs with box, and a Directed 600D
amp(the older one with the grooves on it). I paid $360 including
shipping for the entire setup and was wanting to know if thats a good
deal. I know that the cd player and subs are prety good but am unsure
of the amp and the configuration of having it on those two 700RMS subs.
Any info would be great! thanks.

Seems like a fair deal.