OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default EarMax headphone amplifier for sale

FS : EarMax OTL Headphone Amplifier (new) plus free shipping

For details, please click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ube&1101972433

As an Authorized EarMax Dealer, our products are 100% brand new, in stock
and ready for immediate shipping. We do not sell demo, gray-market, used,
demo'd, returned, refurbished or remanufactured products.

Our 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at Audiogon, eBay and every other Internet site
that where we have transacted SPEAKS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR regarding our products
and service alike.

Got questions? Please click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium
Authorized EarMax Dealer

P.S. A few words regarding Brian L. McCarty, RAM's CONVICTED RAPIST now
hiding in Australia to avoid PRISON in the U.S. . . .

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
EarMax Dealer. Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty alias, the
infamous ne'er-do-well personally contacted Hart Huschens
http://www.audioadvancements.com/contactus.html, EarMax's North American
distributor, and verified that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer - affidavit on file. Thanks, Lee, Brian or whatever alias you're
using nowadays.

ANY FALSE CLAIMS made by the ne'er-do-well McCarty or whatever alias he
is using today are easily and objectively PROVEN WRONG by clicking here . .
.. http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...es4usd&1&1&1&1, or by
contacting Audiogon 3822 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 attention
Customer Service, or by email at or by phone at
734-477-9289, or by contacting any of our clients and customers (i.e.
Audiogon Member) by clicking on their ID name.