Charlie Bonitz

Default Q: Theta DsPro Va -> VIII DAC - sorces, prices, comparison?

As you can find on the www.thetadigital.com homepage the long awaited (by
me, at least) Theta DAC is on the market.
As I own the older version (Gen Va) IŽd like to find out about the new one:

How much does it cost in the U.S. (other countries are of interest as well)?

Could anyone find out the update price (you get a completely new box when
you turn in your old Theta DSPro here in Germany, I learned today)?

Update prices of other (preferably Euro zone) countries are of great
interest, too.

The German importer is selling the new item for 13 200 Euros (equals about
the same in $) and asks something like 9 000 - 1 100 Euros for the
"update"...

Has anyone got the chance to listen to the new DAC or even compare it to the
old one?

Any helpful remarks are welcome.

Thank you,

Charlie