Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Walt Walt is offline

Default Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket

This is an amazing breakthrough in audio technology. The reviews speak
for themselves.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...ewRand=2818820

For example:

As an audiophile, I've been a big fan of worthless add-on's and cash
sucking doohickys for many, many years. I have an innate trust in the
goodness of the market to guide me in making proper product decisions,
such as my Shakti Stones and green ink CD marker pens that I keep next
to the Tice Clock. An entire industry has been built on the backs of
guys like me, and I'm damned proud of that. Damned proud.

But now I'm even more happy because the Wattgate has raised my
audiophile experience to a whole new level of authority and acumen.
After spending over $2,000 on new outlets, the difference I hear is
nothing short of stunning and astonishing. Music sounds more like music.
Quiet sounds more like quiet. The current flows so much more efficiently
with these new outlets. Do they provide less resistance, less
capacitance, and less inductance than my old outlets? No - but that is
not the point. The point is that they sound SO MUCH BETTER.

Yes, these are heady times we live in. I'm so happy to have more stuff
that greatly enhances the quality of our lives together. I just wish
that all of you could HEAR what these outlets sound like.

//Walt

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Serge Auckland[_3_] Serge Auckland[_3_] is offline

"Walt" wrote in message
[...]

I was especially taken with the reviews. If it does all that, especially the
"Earl Grey, Hot", then I'll be getting some.

Glad to see that not all audio accessory suppliers are Confidence
Tricksters.

S.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Sonnova Sonnova is offline

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:01:50 -0700, Serge Auckland wrote
(in article ):

"Walt" wrote in message
This is an amazing breakthrough in audio technology. The reviews speak
for themselves.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...9&vReviewShow=
1&vReviewRand=2818820

[...]

Yes, but have you bought your myrtle-wood blocks to go on top of all your
equipment, or your cable elevators to get your elephant-trunk sized speaker
cables up off that nasty carpet ( I like the two-tone ceramic ones )? If not,
then you simply don't know what audio Nirvana can really be like!