Posted to rec.audio.pro
jeffontheleft jeffontheleft is offline

Default FS: Peavey VMP II

Has original stock tubes. I bought it intending to experiment with
upgrades but never got around to that and now its just going to waste
in my rack. Condition is good; it has worked well the few times I've
used it and has no problems that I'm aware of. Thought I'd offer it
up here before ebay, asking price is $700 but I'm open to offers.

PEAVEY P.A. SET UP Robert Morein Vacuum Tubes 8 March 14th 07 06:09 PM
WTB: Peavey VMP-2 [email protected] Pro Audio 1 May 12th 06 07:51 AM
Peavey VMP-2 Daniel Fox Pro Audio 16 November 5th 05 02:35 AM
F.S. Peavey VMP-2 Mic Pre Bobby Owsinski Pro Audio 10 May 20th 04 01:12 AM
F.S. Peavey VMP-2 Mic Pre Bobby Owsinski Pro Audio 0 May 19th 04 05:04 PM