Posted to rec.audio.car

Default installin tweeters

im new to car audio. i have a set of tweeters that i would lik to hook
up but the only problem is i dont know how to hook them up!! can
someone please tell me what to do.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

This question, I'm afraid, requires a TRUCKLOAD more of information.

First, what kind of car do you drive. What is the current stereo component
(HU, speakers, amps, etc.) and how are they connected. What type of
tweeters are these (brands, model numbers). How do you intend to drive
these tweeters? What change in the sound are you looking for? Give us more
info and I'm sure we can offer some advice.

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
im new to car audio. i have a set of tweeters that i would lik to hook
up but the only problem is i dont know how to hook them up!! can
someone please tell me what to do.

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

wrote in message
oups.com...
im new to car audio. i have a set of tweeters that i would lik to hook
up but the only problem is i dont know how to hook them up!! can
someone please tell me what to do.

the short answer is.
you wire them in parallel with just about any full range speaker. most
tweeters have a x-over that comes with them, so be sure to use one or you
could damage the tweeters