Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Default This guy is funny.

Just check'in out fleabay and I seen this and found it funny as hell.

Ebay item # 9736922263
Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

200dB and counting, Wow. I should buy this amp and put all speakers in both
of my cars. Hope then there will be some current drawn by the amp. 350 for
the paint job!

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

| Just check'in out fleabay and I seen this and found it funny as hell.
|
| Ebay item # 9736922263

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Lets see I have two 1501d's with with 4 12" type r subs that make the mtx
6000's sound stupid and I metered at 151db, this has me thinking that the
yellow paint job might have something to do with it. I might paint them brite
orange and see if I can hit 1000db.

In article , "Vivek" wrote:
200dB and counting, Wow. I should buy this amp and put all speakers in both
of my cars. Hope then there will be some current drawn by the amp. 350 for
the paint job!

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

| Just check'in out fleabay and I seen this and found it funny as hell.
|
| Ebay item # 9736922263

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Captain Howdy wrote:
Just check'in out fleabay and I seen this and found it funny as hell.

Ebay item # 9736922263

Current bid $26... maybe I'll bid it up to $30, that's a good price for
a mere 200dB!